Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this his old teeth ? Trying to catch up here

Reactions: 2
Good job I'm on my own right now as I'm laughing out loud!

Those pink candles look like long, skinny willies. Sorry
Haha!!

Reactions: 3
Is this his old teeth ? Trying to catch up here
Yes this is his face when he started insta, before he embarked on his teef and his brow jurnees.

Normal people just have an antihistamine. But not our Mario. He has to have a bespoke pure gawjus calypso to help freeze his hayfever away!
I think you will find he has tried everything for his hayfever and dupe Callipos are the only thing that work. Don’t message him with suggestions because he has tried everything!

Reactions: 13
He bought those candles to stick up his arse right? Tell me I'm not the only person thinking that? I mean, he does have a lot of time after he's given his whole hoose a deep clean in 97 seconds... He'll be bouncing on them while fisting the clunge cushions, the dirty wee rascal!

Reactions: 27
Omfg!

You'll be needing some of that discontinued toilet cleaner that comes in pink, blue and green for that potty mouth Kikini

Reactions: 10
Marion’s outbox is his outbox nae debates ( but sorry can’t answer the question as he seems to have an inbox x2, an outbox and so forth. God only knows how his thoosands of messages reach him, including the bejouee bespoke death threat so aye

Reactions: 12
I think you mean “doop” ma lovelie

Does it taste of pollen or strawberry?!
Also has anyone noticed his transitions he’s doing in his stories like his mate hincy...zooming in on a product then zooming out and it’s another product? Only oor mazza isn’t getting it right and holding the camera on the product for way too long...so aye.
Nae debates, his way is more bespoke!

Reactions: 14
Buckled . Muffia. He’s really ripped your knittin

This has given me life today!!! Maybe print it off and he can put in his new Ikea frame.

Just wanted to reassure all youse thoosans that have outboxed me that aim fine ma lovelies, absolutely fine. I joust need to catch up on this thread!

Reactions: 19
Just wanted to reassure all youse thoosans that have outboxed me that aim fine ma lovelies, absolutely fine. I joust need to catch up on this thread!
And buy more tat for my boujeee cooooncil flat. That I know I need as my flat has nothing but tat in it!!! Got Derek working like a whore tae pay fur it aw.

Reactions: 4
The shopping centre that contains the M&S that Derek works at, has gone into administration I don’t know what that means for the shops that are there but I hope it doesn’t affect Dereks job.

Reactions: 12
The shopping centre that contains the M&S that Derek works at, has gone into administration I don’t know what that means for the shops that are there but I hope it doesn’t affect Dereks job.
That’s a shame.....poor Deek. Marlon will need to return the Dyson hairdryer to Littlewoods now.

Hopefully the shops won't close, the rent will just be paid to someone else a lot of the time so the income doesn't stop

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.