Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes Mario, the well known flu jab that protects you against ear infections.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's no a flu jag you need Marion.

Hard of a healthy balanced diet
Hard of fresh air & exercise

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ill? He sounded absolutely fine at the weekend banging on about his haul from that bespoke small business Home Bargains and waxing lyrical about his pyooor obsession Spanish (in Spain) cleaning products. Have you got Mondayitis Marion? Aye OK. Most of us have to drag ourselves intae work regardless cos we have proper jobs with responsibilities and teams and goals.

Hard of resilience
Sick note
Fishing for sympathy also

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He had ear infection last month or the month before. Someone who is never ill seems to be ill every 6 weeks.
If he actually is ill it’s nothing to do with social interaction because we know it’s something that he never does so it’s probably down to the cat hairs across worktops or going into food, cat lying across your pillow, shite arse on worktops, don’t care how “clean” cats are meant to be it’s rank, I have a dog if he took a dump then came in would I let him go lie on my pillow or take his backside across my worktop? No I wouldn’t.
We all know he actually probably isn’t ill because he never comes on stories he said last Thursday he was over it … just in time for weekend now it’s Monday he is ill again.
Go to a doctor Marion it’s not normal for someone to be always ill. Unless your child they get cold up to 10 times a year even then mine weren’t ever ill very rare tbh.
I have 4 cats, foster cats and have kids - I’m never that ill. He is dirty and has a very poor diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've never heard him mention once that he went to watch a pride parade in his nearest town or city. Anyone else?.
Just like him sharing a charity that he never supports. You're fake as feck, Mario 😡

Screenshot_20240603-204002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alopecia AND Bell’s Palsy? Poor fucker 😂
If you look back at some of her old videos you can see even her nostrils are squinty ..she’s one strange looking woman..think she needs to do one of her in-dept interviews with herself and tell us all wft happened to her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have 4 cats, foster cats and have kids - I’m never that ill. He is dirty and has a very poor diet.
Yeah but I can bet my last penny you’re probably in a bigger property than him which also doesn’t help he can see his cat take a shite from his bathroom. His cat does toilet where they eat, it’s not a big enough kitchen or even have a utility or a door to a garage she can go out in. It’s actually Ashame her life is that tiny flat.
He also moans she’s a fussy eater… maybe it’s because her food is so close to her toilet area. It’s a sad life for a cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah but I can bet my last penny you’re probably in a bigger property than him which also doesn’t help he can see his cat take a shite from his bathroom. His cat does toilet where they eat, it’s not a big enough kitchen or even have a utility or a door to a garage she can go out in. It’s actually Ashame her life is that tiny flat.
He also moans she’s a fussy eater… maybe it’s because her food is so close to her toilet area. It’s a sad life for a cat.
I have two back doors - makes it easier for burglars to get in but it’s two more than he has 😂😂 you’re right though, cats are very particular about their litter and water being near their food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So let me get this right, flu jab only lasts a few weeks, but it protects you from all known viruses not only the flu 🤔

Hard of medical knowledge
Hard of brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So let me get this right, flu jab only lasts a few weeks, but it protects you from all known viruses not only the flu 🤔

Hard of medical knowledge
Hard of brain cells
Aye hen. I believe this is what happens when you've pickled what little brains nature dealt you in wax melt fumes, plug in fumes, doops and household cleaning chemicals.
This led me to thinking about abnormal brains. Then Abby Normal's brain. And I realised Moanio reminds me of Eyegor/Marty Feldman. IYKYKAIYDKGTK.
Filter free Moanio ⬇

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So how many hours a week does the wee slug really work? Ah know he says he works seven days a week while he's mincing aboot b&ms, but in fairness must be really tiring being in his heid every day. Nae wonder he's in bed by six o'clock every night, must be to shut doon the wee spiteful voices in his heid or probably zonked oot cos he's been mustard gassed wae Zoflora and plug ins.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.