Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Layering your perfumes 🫣 Never ever heard that yin afore.
His bedroom must stink like a brothel oan a busy day. Clem de la Clem . Wazzuck.

Reactions: 34
I was thinking of avoiding his Christmas stories if l could, because he just takes the fun out of the build up to it. But then l remembered how he gets on a come down when the real influencers start posting theirs and he can't wait to take them down. Yeah I'll be here for it

And I'm in the queue with the rest of your haters, Mario

Reactions: 25
Lol He's like Lauren Goodger with her shed full of microwaves...lmao

Reactions: 15
Loving the Amazon reviews for his Arabic oud that is so strong etc etc - apparently it’s shite and scent doesn’t last

Reactions: 29
I’m a newbie so not going to lie I am really looking forward to his Christmas decorations
Aw they don’t disappoint, imagine all the posh garden centre vibes mixed with high end boujee decorations from the likes of Harrods and Harvey nics, nah am just shittin it’s a fecking tat cave

Reactions: 27
Actual scenes in the Shire when he says he's coming fur a visit.

---
I’m a newbie so not going to lie I am really looking forward to his Christmas decorations
It's akin tae the Phoenix nights community day gala and nae debates. Youse huv Mario's autumn decs tae see first, normally about August. Last years were

Reactions: 21
She's got alopecia, this is one of her new wigs. Frightful.
I’ve had chemo and radiotherapy, ma hair fell oot , I wear wigs , but I would never leave the hoose wi that thing on ma heid . Gies uscwig wearers a bad name
---
What’s wrong wi her mooth?

Reactions: 27
I think he would smell like when you accidentally get stuck in a queue when it's school lunchtime with the wee 4th years in Tesco etc.
Eyes are burning and watering with the fumes of Diesel and Au Savage.

Reactions: 28
I’ve had chemo and radiotherapy, ma hair fell oot , I wear wigs , but I would never leave the hoose wi that thing on ma heid . Gies uscwig wearers a bad name
---

What’s wrong wi her mooth?
It’s worse from the back…

Reactions: 49
He’s so desperate for people to believe dereks out buying him perfumes off his own back with his petty cash

Reactions: 24
Looks like a block of uncooked super noodles.
Also the look on that guys face looking at her. He's either trying to haud the laughter in or ready to bolt cos hes mistook her heid for a rabid shih tzu.
Feck it does as well. In the words of Mario, I'm screaming

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.