Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Imagine saying “stuff doesn’t matter” when your shelves are quite literally buckling under the weight of all the unnecessary perfumes you hoard, you’ve got three vacuum cleaners hidden somewhere in your tiny flat, you’ve had three, four or five sofas in as many years and you’re up to your hairline in Klarna debt 😂💀
And not to mention the Lindsay Rotte perfume du jour show and tell, AAANNNDD he brought even more fragrances hame wae him. I concur, he’s all oer the place.

Reactions: 14

Freefalling

VIP Member
Hens, ah've bought tickets tae see this, kin youse imagine if ah'm sitting next tae dumb and dumber 😲

His brother is the director.

Better get ma #ootd and ma fake tan planned in advance.
This would be comedy gold ma wee hen 🤞🤞

Keep those eye peeled 🥸

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Looks like a block of uncooked super noodles.
Also the look on that guys face looking at her. He's either trying to haud the laughter in or ready to bolt cos hes mistook her heid for a rabid shih tzu.
Feck it does as well. In the words of Mario, I'm screaming 🤣

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
A've git a wee confession fur all o' yous hens.
This 🌻 lanyard, shart caird thing haes hud me, (a hard o' mobility member o' th' bespoke disabled community) roar so much wi' laughter that ah wis grateful fur mah bespokely absorbant Tena. Ah guess that mak's me a certifiable 99% cunt! 🤭 💦

Lindsay Rotte stole oor hearts
Bird's Eye Fine Dining
AOL Hard o' dial up
Nae Leccy after 10pm, Also
Awww geeezus “AOL Hard o’ dial up” has finished me off!! ☠ 🤣🤣

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I think he looks like a Wayne 😂
Wayne with a wain called Rayn 🤣
---
Ma hens I know this isnae the mcgills bus terminal and we don't need tae announce oor departure but just wanted to say I've been hard of living life as it should be lived the now. I'm no mop kicking in ma high footfall areas or getting cosy and boujee so taking a wee break. Just wanted to say so no one worries ma wee hens. Ah'm ABSALOOTELY FINE. I'll be back, don't know when, might no even be a big break.

Spine bright ma lovelies ❤❤❤
Take care ma lovely 🥰 xx

• Heart

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Help me get te ken,hens....Why is the housing officer going there?I'm hard of free time these days so take ages catching up 🍄 🎄 🎃 🚌 🛍 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 13