Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello, mah lovelies
Ah ken that youse missed me, though ah’ve only wan post in this thread. So, aye. Ah had a wee bespoke motor accident, but ah will be fine, hens, absolootely fine. Ah’m a wee bit away wi’ the faeries the noo, cos ah had a wee dram 🥃 wi’ mah painkillers. Ah may be regrettin this ahn the morra’s dayn of dawn.

Congratulations to @Babybail93 ahn the wean. May he spine bright forever! ❤💎

Ah cannae work at mah joab the noo (though ah’m absolootely unindated) , so ah made a bespoke playlist tae keep me mah strangler fingers away from the 🥃.
Chantin’ youse all fae the rooftop. Olé!
IMG_3439.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Babybail93

VIP Member
Ma hen a wee bit off topic but I'm nosey and need tae get tae know how your boys wedding was at the weekend? Hope you took in the atmosphere from the lobby and had some of those lethal ones 🍹👈
It was amazing my lovely! I could smell the wealth (quite literally, the poncy little fucker had Jo Malone candles lit all over the place!) it was very adults exclusive, despite being very child friendly fae the weans. I fit intae my MOTG hoosecoat (just!) baby was very well behaved and hubby didn’t lock me oot the hotel room door fae dancing. Mario could only wish for a day like my son and his beautiful husband had! They’re in Turks & Caicos the noo in that place abroad ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Ferguson

VIP Member
I can't stand Hinch, but really?
Respect her privacy.
Yes you absolutely are being disrespectful & insensitive.
How the fuck has he made this about himself

Maybe she's got other priorities right now, like grieving for her father.

He's referred to himself 11 times in that post.
Leave her alone you actual freak

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Ferguson

VIP Member
Wow. His delusional arrogance never fails to astound me.

"Don't pressure yourself to have a home as clean as mine, or have your shit together like me"

Are you actually OK hun?
You're in a damp, mouldy run down bedsit, with shit door handles and grubby skirting boards.

Shit together? You're scamming the benefit system, have no real friends, never get invited anywhere.

The only reason you have a partial roof over your mis-shapen head is because you've cuckooed your way in to the home of someone with learning difficulties.
Does it make you feel good knowing you've completely taken over his flat, and spent all his petty cash on yourself?

Hard of morals
Hard of an OCD diagnosis
Hard of invitations to concerts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AllieBee

VIP Member
I doubt the inspector gives a fuck if he's hitting and missing or shitting and pissing or even mitting and hissing. See Maz, it's their block of flats, their rules. You don't own it. The taxpayer does. See Maz, indirectly, I AM YOUR LANDLORD. So shut the fuck up

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens I know this isnae the mcgills bus terminal and we don't need tae announce oor departure but just wanted to say I've been hard of living life as it should be lived the now. I'm no mop kicking in ma high footfall areas or getting cosy and boujee so taking a wee break. Just wanted to say so no one worries ma wee hens. Ah'm ABSALOOTELY FINE. I'll be back, don't know when, might no even be a big break.

Spine bright ma lovelies ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56
As if she was up at 4am cleaning until 10am. The flats the size of a pencil sharpener. If I woken at 4am to the fat prick, thudding his gollum feet across the Lionel flairs, he'd be dangling from his rat gnawed roof the noo. The only OCD that slag got, is obsessive collecting disorder. Particularly pepper pots and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Babybail93

VIP Member
The story from this morning 😂 it’s like he has the beer fear from the night before and has realised what a cunt he is, but is doubling down on it 😂

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
I cannae reply tae the email.

The email:
Dear Miss McKnight ,

As previously stated in my last 7 responses, we do not wish to work with you.
For reasons including, but not limited to;
Numerous spelling and grammatical errors.
Use of persistent foul language.
Being unknown on social media.
Squalid, cramped living conditions.
Please do not contact us again.
You cannot reply to this email.

With thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
We all know he's not going to do shit. He's going to bugger off to his 16 minute shift, and have that 4 year old answer the door to them. Stop moaning and move, you cheeky fat whore.
---
Now, your next door neighbours on the other hand, have every right to complain, capesh? So aye.
Screenshot_20240604_102916_Google Earth.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hinch couldn’t be assed with Instagram at the best of times. I don’t doubt that she’s devastated, but she’s never needed much of an excuse to go offline.

Why on earth would anyone be messaging Mario? Unless they were hoping to get an update because they stupidly believed that they’re actual friends. No one needs him to pass messages on. She’s got a post up about, anyone that wants to send her well wishes can just comment on that or DM her themself and she can read them if she’s up for it.

It’s pretty intrusive to send her unsolicited messages from her fans. “Hey Soph, I was just chatting to sexydaddypig and I wanted you to know that he’s so sorry for you loss”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Funnily enough he was ok and didn’t seem to mind Hinch being absent while he was showing off his OTTD and deek was doing his Karate high kicks in Lindsey Rotte… he was ok the week after when he was on telling us about not drinking the tap water or bringing our own cutlery, to that wee bespoke place abroad… he was ok when he was showing off all his scents of the day and what he brought home… he was okay sharing his bum bum cream and other unopened shite from look fantastic..

He only posted that up for attention, he has no content and it fucking shows. Posting about Christmas, his emails no working & now hinch.. the content is absolutely shite hens, he has none.

New York in America.
also

xxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50