Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
99% cunt wummin, swerving oot ma lane oan this sunny dayn of dawn to come over to say that I’ve just seen one of those stupid poll things on IG, where you post your first six emojis to show you’re no toxic. No wanting tae get aw Britney Bitch on youse and that, but here’s mine:

🤣🐍💎🍹🫠🥔

Pretty much sums up my engagement oer on this vile app. I couldn’t post on the actual app that’s no Marion’s joab, for fear of compromising ma security. 🤭 Spine bright. 💎
Here's mine, would have been more Beak related if i wasn't messaging one of my pals during the football
🤣😘😢😲🤞🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

3bnb

I could swear they went to the cinema to see that movie? Maybe am thinking of something else 🤔

Reactions: 10

xxDimplesxx

🤣❤🥰🎂🎉😋 Here’s mine! No idea what it says about me apart from it being someone’s birthday and I get sent lots of grandchildren pics!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

FakeAF

Chatty Member
What a Saturday ma lovelies! A wee treatit trip tae home bargains/B&M, followed by gutting the hoose and a fine dining experience oan a floating fish and chip shop at 5 in the afternoon. Fucking hell, I had better weekends in the depths of lockdown with 2 newborns and PND.
Your profile pic! 🤣😂
---
i know it's off topic but did anyone watch the misfit maw getting a lift with Alex? He's the guy who's three kids died in a house fire in gallowhill a few years ago he was at the petrol station for shopping and had locked them and the mrs in the flat and he could see the fire walking back. The mum survived it was all very strange, his story made little sense and he seemed so disingenuous it was unnerving.

Very strange topic to discuss in her car! No idea why he would agree to talk about it with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry i'll get back in mae ane lane noo! My passions are no your passions!
---
From her tattle thread! i'm deed!
The sun’ll come out tomarra also!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2969342
Ooft! She is no braw. She's got that look aboot her that she honestly thinks she's piping. Hope she disnae staun too near any candles or flames or she'll light up like Marion's September Christmas tree wae that tiktok shop plastic wig.
Her hair looks like ripped oot knitting and in nearly every photo and video of her I've seen of her shes always got her teeth hinging oot to dry.
Has she got a thread on here?

Reactions: 9