Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
Maybe Hannah said she was getting 2 tickets. Eager Beaver Mazda thought she was taking him, but it’s was always gonna be Katie.

I am going to go to hell, but I do think there’s something quite snidey and game playing about Katie’s Mum.
Yeah I don't know what it is either but I can't take to the woman.

Reactions: 13

geezabreak

VIP Member
Surely that's no a new picture or she's photo shopped herself to fuck because she's nearly skinny there!

The veins oan they strangler hands give me the bespoke boke and nae debates.

Is there any dads oan this app? Happy fathers day to the cunt faithers if so and if no happy day cunt mothers 👍
I thought the same, maybe an auld pictur, he luks younger and thinner.

• Haha
It was amazing my lovely! I could smell the wealth (quite literally, the poncy little fucker had Jo Malone candles lit all over the place!) it was very adults exclusive, despite being very child friendly fae the weans. I fit intae my MOTG hoosecoat (just!) baby was very well behaved and hubby didn’t lock me oot the hotel room door fae dancing. Mario could only wish for a day like my son and his beautiful husband had! They’re in Turks & Caicos the noo in that place abroad ❤
Bet ya looked beautiful, ma wee hen ❤❤

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Hello cunts, ah'm watching the Scotland game and ah noo finally ken how Beak feels when the McGill's bus drop him aff at Beirut towers. 😢
I stopped watching at 2-0! Not that I'm Scottish but you kind of root for your countrymen don't you!

• Haha

Licketyspit

Fucking Nora not one bit of that makes sense
---

Is it one of the blind ones ma lovelie?? 😂😂
I thought it was joost me but like Marion I'm no hard of an English Gcse. My frown lines were hurting ma forehead when I was trying to decipher that.
So what I took from it was that he was super excited, disbelieving that he has hit the dizzying heights of huvin a wax melt called Marion, and reality keeps you grounded and fuck knows really🤷🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why tag the boat place and you don’t even follow them 😂 such a great place they aren’t worth following.
Wonky jaw is losing a lot of her hair rapidly Ashame having something like that for any women losing hair can really knock your confidence but some the wigs she’s picking are questionable.
Why is her jaw so wonky? Did she have a strike?

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Currently in the small business euro Disney, Mr Lim treatit myself and the wain, having a fabulous time, Marion would hate it!
I certainly did, ma passions aren't your passions and so forth. But we move, lovelies. VIP Shart card for youse all

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
A busy couple of weeks ahead eh? Lying shithead, he's just laying the foundation for being a lazy, huffy wee bastard. It'll be 5 hours a week at work and the rest being aw cosy in his honkin hoosecoat shoving fried breakfasts doon his fat thrapple, with the odd couple of hours fondling his fake perfumes, trainers and salt & pepper shakers wondering how he got to be so famous. So aye.
New York in America
Paisley in Scotland
Fat thrapple! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
And compromise ma security 😲
If ah cud get away with it withoot ma pal wondering what ah'm up tae ah might if ah see them. 🤞
---

Youse planning WW3, only explanation fur that flag, also.
Somehow found myself on the German rap side of TikTok. It’s quite brilliant and I’m obsessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a newbie who only stumbled over this thread on a recommendation from that troll cunt @Anti-influencer during the Lindsay Rotte debacle I am again holding my sausage fingered hands up in shame and nae debates. I dared to think you 99% cunt wimmin were exaggerating about the Christmas posting in summer. Still looking forward to seeing the bespoke autumn wreath hanging over the peephole on the inside of the front door though. Permanent seat here for this shitshow and so forth. So si
---

Correction it wis that 99% @OriginalAntiInfluencer
Why thank you for the mention, so si 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12