Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping state of that hair! Why is he so red and lumpy as well?

I can’t stand Jamie Hinchliffe, but I’d love it if he messaged Mario telling him to pack it in and duck off
Jamie Hinchliffe is more likely on the phone to wee moanio telling him to carry on and encourage her back as his petty cash for Willy Hill will be running dry the Noo with her being off the work 7 days a week
ETA not saying Jamie wasn’t sad by his father in laws passing I’m sure it was sad and hard for him too, but they’ve got bills to pay and alpacas to feed he doesn’t work and has always been the chief operator (my first option here was “brains” but I didn’t like it doesn’t fit so chose chief operator 🤣) behind that account.
I never thought I’d have sympathy for her but imagine loosing your dad and you’ve got this little idiot blowing up your phone constantly 😔your dad has just passed and he’s sending you wee videos of his and deeks ootd to cheer you up 🙈( if he actually has her number obvs!)
---
I have thought since he first posited about hinch the other day it was just a dig at Ava May. She went to Scotland didnt visit him. She went to the concert and didn’t invite him. So what has little moanio got to try and make her jealous?…. Hinch the most popular on the vile app. “See Ava-may I don’t need you I’ve got Hinch and I’m in constant contact with her even when she’s off this vile app”
He’s such a bitter person.
---
Alexa take me backkkkk
To Lyndsey Rotte

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Aye, she's great to karate kick to! 🤭
🔊 🕺 🎸 🎶
Ma hens swerving oot ma Lane but just watch mario in this video from about 6 seconds in to about 30 seconds in, you can see him experience the five stages of grief in real time as he realises he's severed the only tenuous links he had to hinch with a few ill thought out insta posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
H A Y F R I D A Y, here's a cheery wee reel aboot the futility of life. Basically saying in a hundred years we'll aw be dead and our stuff will be in landfill. A point which has sailed right ower the heid o Mr Buckled Shelves Christmas Tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have to admit, I enjoy watching Marion coz he is so dense and it gives me a good laugh. I don't harbour any bad feelings towards him really but I'm actually digusted with his Mrs Hinch stories. She's lost her dad, suddenly by the look of it, and here comes Mario the Grief Thief, piggy backing on her loss for content. Makes my skin crawl tbh.
Except for the fact that the Grinch has made her fortune peddling the whole Instagram family, cleaning is ma therapy bullshit, not mention monetising her children for content. Her hard of brain cells followers are invested emotionally in her 'journey', sycophantically purchase all of her branded crap in the desperate hope of being noticed. Marion is the OG of sycophants and unfortunately is hard of reading the room. Liabilities the lot of them (although I will acknowledge that the death of a loved one is devastating and he was way out of line with his gobshite post)

• Heart
  • Haha
Ffs, Mario's new name should be the grim reaper after this mornings story 🤨

Here's a tip, Mario. Stop wishing the days away if time is so important to you. You're still a stupid dick regardless 🤪

Screenshot_20240614-091149_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Ffs, Mario's new name should be the grim reaper after this mornings story 🤨

Here's a tip, Mario. Stop wishing the days away if time is so important to you. You're still a stupid dick regardless 🤪

View attachment 2993383
The stuff don't matter. Also Mario, ah bought fifty billion wax melts, ma 500 Stanley cups and ma doop fur work and am changing ma crissmas theme fur the 90th time. Mario Landfill McKnight, also.
---
Profile pics right there 😂😂
His beak is congested god help us 😂
Christ, if thats way a heavy filter ah never want tae see him in the wild. 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine saying “stuff doesn’t matter” when your shelves are quite literally buckling under the weight of all the unnecessary perfumes you hoard, you’ve got three vacuum cleaners hidden somewhere in your tiny flat, you’ve had three, four or five sofas in as many years and you’re up to your hairline in Klarna debt 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The stuff don't matter. Also Mario, ah bought fifty billion wax melts, ma 500 Stanley cups and ma doop fur work and am changing ma crissmas theme fur the 90th time. Mario Landfill McKnight, also.
---

Christ, if thats way a heavy filter ah never want tae see him in the wild. 😲
Was about to say that! That filter is working overtime and he’s still repugnant.
Where do these ugly cunts get their confidence from? Is it just because they’re amazingly thick?

• Haha
  • Heart
As if he didn't make himself look like an insensitive tit with Hinch the other day, he now proceeds to give a lecture on death 🙈

Let's hope your so called mate doesn't see that, Mario. But seriously, put your filter on your words not your ugly face. Let THAT sink in.

Speaking of which...
Screenshot_20240614-094758_Instagram.jpg

He's definitely starting the comb over in his baldy spot 😂

Screenshot_20240614-094856_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Aww that depressing shite from someone who wishes his weeks away and lives in a bespoke plastic landfill site. FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Maz: "am no gonnae be oan this app for the next two weeks"
Also Maz, wearing his finest fleece hoodie: "a just pure hate the thought of dyin"

Genuinely hasn't shut the duck up all week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just don’t get how he always manages to get so many DMs from all yous lot if his inbox remains closed. Truly baffling 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's back liking and sharing Ava may again. Must have shat himself and realised he might miss out on free car air fresheners if he doesn't straighten his face

• Haha
The hair!!!! How does he make it go in so many different directions all at the same time? Is it on purpose? So many questions!
Also (and I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread last night 🥴) What is wee Deek’s job? I can’t find this important info 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.