Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Babybail93

VIP Member
What is he fucking on about? Nobody outside of their pathetic side of insta has noticed she isn’t about. I’m sure it’s a lot less toxic without her fake shite.

Bet he’s already ordered one of his wee memorial baubles with her Dad’s name oan fae the side in his living room tae go wae the other ones of people he had a tenuous association with. Fat freak

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wow is it that time again already? Doesn’t seem like 5 minutes ago we were treated to another AHHHM FINNNNNEE word puzzle

• Haha
Reactions: 48

no flouncing

VIP Member
Hannah posted she’s had a couple of weekends with Katie and her family 🫢 didn’t see her catching up with Macaroni.

Noticed Stacey Solomon is also having a fuck it year! She’s bought some pet ducks and and installed a zip wire in her garden recently. Macaroni has been for a spoons brekkie and spent a few extra quid on some Spanish cleaning products.

• Haha

TheGoblinKing

Youse are all a bunch of snek wummin on this app!! He collaborates highly every chrissmas with the bespoke

T.O.N.Y A.L.M.O.N.D !!!

IYKYKIYDKGTK

• Haha

Scottishmammy

Nooooo. Is he actually making hinch’s loss about him?! How low can one go? Hes passing on everyone’s messages? Yes cause im sure she’s been in touch with Mario through all of this. You’ve got to laugh at this guy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Poptart

VIP Member
So ALL the brands he collabs with at Christmas have just emailed him but he has lost the ability to reply to emails. What a load of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I was just about to write almost the exact same. I believe this is aimed at Hannah as well. Just when you think he can't get any more bitchy, he out-bitches himself on a grand scale. Fucking dumbass twat.
Just noticed Hannah/AVA May posted about finalising the Christmas collection yesterday- no like or comment from Mario so maybe she's ditched him this Christmas hence the manic behaviour? 🤔 he's been posting since she posted it so it's not like he wouldn't have seen it and he usually can't hold his own piss so if he was working on something with her for Christmas he'd be dropping all the big hints.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
It's like the World Wrestling Federation match that we all need to cheer us up on this damp dayn of dawn.

Hell in a cell - the rematch
Two cooncil guys vs Two cooncil gays
Let's get ready to rumble and so forth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Curly

VIP Member
I am actually disgusted at that vile story.
As someone who has lost a parent and years later still in a mountain of grief he has no idea.
I am not a fan of hinch however I can empathise that this must be a horrendous time and she will be aware that everyone is waiting her next move. To have this idiot tag you in a post about himself I would have blown up. He is the worst creature on insta.
he has only done this story to pretend to everyone they are friends when it’s clear as day he’s nothing more than a follower

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44