Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he wasn’t sent dishwasher tabs this time, like them snakes at P&G always do

Reactions: 40
No it doesn't. Fewmin. Snakes on this thread.

Reactions: 15
He probably buys it off eBay

Reactions: 15
Hay freaks how are youse all?

I've been thinking i might treatit masel to the OG thread of this virus community app.

Are there any OG trolls still here fae thread one?

Also xx
I'm a thread one OG. Best thread on Tattle and nae debates. Best compliment I can give himto be honest.

Reactions: 38
Absolutely I’m a stunning girl peeking out from behind a door laughing at this wee plamph thinking he’s the big I am.

Reactions: 25
I'm a thread one OG. Best thread on Tattle and nae debates. Best compliment I can give himto be honest.
The only thing he's ever achieved in life.

Hi Moanio, I've also just liked your post, see if you can figure out who I am

Reactions: 36
She'll be fumming the night the noo.

Mind when this happened. In Johnny McKnights hot tub also.

Reactions: 37
Hey Mario, we're experts at not giving ourselves away....Unless we chose to and test your tiny brain

And you're the biggest freak on insta mate, an ugly one at that, so swivel on this

Reactions: 29
Friday night sitting in his shed thinking of the virus community for the 4756th time this year
He secretly loves having a tattle about him, if he didn’t he would be on stories complaining just like the birkin bag.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.