Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare youse, wiz it youse, also that slagged me aff last week fur the same? Ah canni remember
Yes, but don't worry you've always been my favourite Tattler oan this app, it's no your fault you're so old the noo

Who had aloe Vera on the holiday bingo card?
Also the haircut - it’s a strong look innit

View attachment 2935559
Predictably he's gone for the cheap option 2% Aloe very for €3

Would never spend his petty cash oan the hunner percent wan at €20

Reactions: 24
I LOVE that all of our new friends have been pure treatid tae a bespoke Dots of Doom the night!

Did they live up tae your expectations hens?

Reactions: 42
Please don’t tell me we’ve gotta put up with him pronouncing Canaria wrong for a year? It’s already sending me bandy, tip for you Mazza think of the yellow bird that isn’t Big Bird.

Reactions: 27
Ok so I am struggling to understand him so might have this wrong but

Who’s his ‘clients’ I thought he cleaned in police station?

What the hell is he putting on his face? also who actually brags about buying fake designer bags

He’s fascinated by himself so weird

Reactions: 29
Hurry hurry Mrs Murray, oanly four aroma oils left ...when they sell oot Beak wull show youse wits under his honking hoosecoat

Ah bet Hannah only made five

Reactions: 31
We think he's doing cash-in-hand joabs for wealthier people with more than 1 floor, front & back doors plus an outside space.

Johnny his bro is one - maybe.

Jizz cream that he thinks is his idea but stole it off AW.

Reactions: 28
Please don’t tell me we’ve gotta put up with him pronouncing Canaria wrong for a year? It’s already sending me bandy, tip for you Mazza think of the yellow bird that isn’t Big Bird.
Gran Budgie and nae debates.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if his Christmas tree this year will feature The Grinch wearing knock off pair of sunglasses from the looky looky man and a bucket hat?

Reactions: 35
He basically just used tonight's dots of doom to admit he is in fact a fake bastard and full of bespoke shiteeeee! ... the fact people called him out on how different he is in person says it all.

Reactions: 28
It is a nice thread, light, no arguments. Maybe that minx @Ferguson could tell us all, again, about getting ragged about her bedroom, honestly howled at this.
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered
---
It is a nice thread, light, no arguments. Maybe that minx @Ferguson could tell us all, again, about getting ragged about her bedroom, honestly howled at this.
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered

ETA I hope nobody is offended by me saying I can’t understand him as I like to say a lot English isn’t my first language

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.