Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Aim coming oot ma Jo Malane again to thank @Loopylou28 again.

You came on this vile app with the 99% to give us the heads up that she was off globe trotting. 👏😁

Bless you ma lovely. May your hand wash be expensive and your door handles be bougie. 🙌

mwah mwah 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Joo92

I’ve just treatit maself to another view of this beauty 😂 I have so many questions about the women’s sandals that he is brandishing at the camera. Are his Kerry Katonas that bad that he thought these would be a stylish addition to his holiday wardrobe? My mum is 75 and she wouldn’t be seen decomposing in a ditch in these monstrosities 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Paid for all-inclusive then ate out most of the time, he is fussy and he's into fine dining, ok then.
He saw adults of a ''wee bit of an older generation, 40 and older''. His is nearly 41 ffs.
He spoke to Rosemary only briefly but she was everything blah blah, and he tried to look her up but couldna find her - Martha vibes.
His last holiday abroad was 11 years ago so how does he know some hotels don't text you now when you check out?

Does he think most of his followers are idiots because he has to detail every single thing, down to get the jug of sangria etc.

Judith Chalmers, ya oot of a job.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Those wee primark sandals he had on last night, he got from the woman's section, because I bought them about 2 weeks ago. I am affronted that he didn't show us his pre-holiday primark haul.

Debbie Harris
New York in America
Also.

• Haha

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
I’ve actually been buzzing for him this past week cause their wee holiday looked pure braw and he was actually doing something fun and exciting with his mundane life but that wee nudge to Tattle just shows that nasty side to him.
He can’t even have a week away without checking here 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I reckon he's burnt his feet badly.Thats why he's ditched the flip-flops and is now wearing trainers 24/7.Bet his feet are swollen,red,with yellow pus filled blisters. #pizzafeet #hardofspf

• Haha
  • Sick

Rayne

VIP Member
Getting dressed up in Shein’s finest for a night at the buffet and childrens Disco

• Haha

WendyW

Chatty Member
Aye awright feckin Judith Chalmers!! IYKYKIYDKGTK

Actually got 2nd hand embarassment for him, canny cope wi that rundown. Acting like no one has every gone on holiday....EVER!!
Don't drink the tap water....really Marion??
They've done exactly what they do back home just in a different location.

Any newbies are gonna be convinced he's a parody but us OG's know he's very very real 🙈
I’m a newbie 👋🏼 and I cannot believe what I’ve been watching this last week…
Should they be allowed out on their own? Who authorised them to leave the country? OMG, Judith Chalmers had better watch out, a special room to put your cases in for a late checkout - who’d have thought???? 🤔🤔🤔
I’m hooked though, he’s an absolute bellend!!!

• Haha
The Door saddle bag that he forgot he travelled with is worth £2,600.
He forgot he had a bag with him worth nearly £3 grand, oh come on now!!!!
Hens I was about to say the exact same thing. Totally forgot I brought this three grand bag with me. What we saying lads, obvious fake?? The way he's always flashing his trainers, perfumes, hair products, B&M shit but has never once mentioned an almost £3k dior handbag. He would be fucking all over that if it was real, and he knows it. Like another poster said, I'd rather wear a bag from Zara than a fake designer. Grim Fairy wears a lot of obvious fakes as well and it's so tacky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42