Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
I was thinking it would be good if he’ll keep up with the outfit videos when they get home keep the daily entertainment but then I remembered they don’t have a balcony to film them on 🙊
Wull be scaffolding soon hen when the bedsit gets "reframed", he kin go oot there and model.

Ah'm hoping he's hame fur 6pm tae make the purge cosy time deadline👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17

peachy-keen

I can’t believe he has the purple bowling set in broke. Looks like a car seat cover now

• Haha

Charlie&Lulu

Primark opened in that mall last year, we had a nosey in it, it’s not a very busy shopping centre, have a Zara there too but instead of bus we hired a car for couple days €60 and we got to see other bits the island I couldn’t and wouldn’t bus it in that heat with the locals.
Priii-macc haul pending, those trousers… wide leg only ever seen females wear them. I swear he buys from female section at times, the Birkenstock copy sandals from primark.
How many perfumes do you need for one holiday?? Also why does he buy perfumes and not aftershaves??? Mario wants to be a Marion.
To be fair those trousers are a bit of a thing at the moment…I have gay friends who work in fashion retail and wear them. That said, they wouldn’t be seen dead in anything else she wears!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is that a car park? 😬😁
I went to this hotel when I was 14. It's bog standard.
---
OMG I’ve lurked occasionally on here when he’s mentioned on Hinchs thread but half the time I need a translator with you Tattlers 😝
Anyway it’s a little quiet so I thought I’d check out his stories. Nevermind his outfit of the day but Derek showing off his is something else! Are they both suffering from sunstroke or is this their normal behaviour? Quite bizarre
Aye hen, quite normal...they are speshials.

• Haha
Fuck me it's a package holiday to Lanza where loads of us go multiple times a year.
This moonunit is banging on like he is backpacking around Asia!

I loveeeee how he is treating us so much on this holdiay with numerous posts, so much for the radio silence when he was away 😂

New York in America
Also
xxxxxx
Moonunit ahahahhahahahaha

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Eee God love them. But Ive got to love the state of marions heed. I think he's going to need some bespoke plastic surgery on that.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s acting like the Tory kids who take a “gap yarr” & go to Bali to “find themselves”
Mazda hun, you’ve been on a week self catering in Lanzarote, calm doooon !! Pillock. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Can you imagine this pair of throbbers in New York! Jesus I'm giggling now at the thought of it. They would never in a million years, navigate their way around that city
they’d end up spending a grand going on the hop on hop off buses the whole trip (bloody rip off merchants)

• Haha
🤣🤣 Well you need to start prepping the noo. Order suncream on Amazon now, make sure the date is up on it before you go away though, or you'll no get the hog roast skin effect. Order clothes now, from shein and then spend the year piling the weight on, because the last thing you need is for them nylon twin sets to fit nicely. You need to burst out of them. Plenty of bags you need, worn as a choker. You need the zip to rip through your double chin. And make sure it's extremely weans no holiday. Tons blessings bonjour x
Hog roast skin effect ahahahahahahahhah
---
🤣🤣 Well you need to start prepping the noo. Order suncream on Amazon now, make sure the date is up on it before you go away though, or you'll no get the hog roast skin effect. Order clothes now, from shein and then spend the year piling the weight on, because the last thing you need is for them nylon twin sets to fit nicely. You need to burst out of them. Plenty of bags you need, worn as a choker. You need the zip to rip through your double chin. And make sure it's extremely weans no holiday. Tons blessings bonjour x
Worn as a choker. Omg please stawp
---
The room should now become a shrine. They could have cardboard cutouts of them, with Derek awaiting his cue to step out to model. And a voiceover. Endless possibilities. 🤣
Dinnae worry ma luveleh. There's shite marks sprayed aw er the waus in the shape of Deek, size 2ft

• Haha