Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Marion idea of fine dining is his local chippie cafe or M&S cafe, he never been to Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Edinburgh he also making out like he eats in the Ivy or the Ritz. Fine dining doesn’t do basic… all he ever shows is basic beige food.
So basically they went all inclusive just in case because the two them are bad with money and would still be able to get a meal if they ran out of euros.
I've been to the Ivy in Edinburgh and I don't live anywhere near Scotland. He's only a bus ride away!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
That fashion show oan the balcony wis classic, wee Deeks ribbed shorts 😂 😂
Given that 95% of his followers ur woman why is he bothering tae tell us aboot his ootfits also
Tonsa love and so forth
Fur their weans ma lovelie.

El capeesho!

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I. Am. Dead.

The fine dining thing was enough to have me in tears laughing. But when he said "I brought hunners off stuff I didnae even need you can just as fur at reception" and then listed

An iron and ironing board
Plates
Cups
Cutlery

Please tell me this wee dick took his ironing board and the contents of his kitchen in his suitcase 😂😂😂

Aw what a week! It's too good 🙌🙌
Bet he definitely hauled the Smeg stuff over there. He really is such an ignorant fanny. All of that stuff is standard in hotels, even if not in the room.you van get it from.reception. Facilities provided will be in all their booking information. Oh wait, Mario can't read can he

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
Yeah we have done that and actually seeing what the island has to offer, there is even camel rides and photos taken on some the tours, volcanic one was really good and then eat in the restaurant at top the volcano which he probably also hasn’t done, he doesn’t do his research he just goes by what the lovelies from that app have told him to do, guarantee the mall wasn’t even far from his hotel. We have always done Spain and France but this year we are doing Dubai I’ve never been sounds daft but I’ve had to build myself up to long haul flight, but I hope he goes more holidays and sees cheap tat doesn’t bring happiness and his money can be put to better things.
I wid have paid guid money to see this pair oan a camel ride. We did it in GC wan year, never never never again. We stopped gaun tae the canaries awhile ago cos in ma experience the Spanish really don't like us much, so Greek Islands for us these days, they actually like us Brits. No sure though that they're tolerate Manio and Denek though.

• Haha
I have to catch up yet on the holiday tips, I'm saving the joy of that for later 😁. I was thinking the same re what is provided in the room, that information together with the stuff about all inclusive, would be readily available beforehand FGS!

The image in my head of the suitcases weighed down with crockery, an iron, a hairdryer, cutlery I guess and all the scents...they must have weighed a ton. And that was before the outfits and the shoes went in.

As for the room being clean and tidy, well, that is kind of a basic expectation! 😁. I wonder did they bring a chair each to the airport only to discover that the plane came equipped with seats...
Aye wan ae these bespoke trollies so he could put aw his toilet rolls in the bag.

Attachments

• Haha
This pair of weapons on their holiday have been an absolute treat of unexpected highlights. Even Mr Spot has been following Polyester Pam and Shein Sue with the same laughter and disbelief and is an honorary member of the 99%.
My highlight is the daily Deek martial arts demo. Hard of balance. Hard of gross motor skills.
An observation I make is a happy Marion is a highly entertaining Marion. His come down will be hard and then some.
Roll on driving tests, wintum in August and Christmas in October.
Pair of weapons hahahahhaha pure clutching ma beek

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
OMG I’ve lurked occasionally on here when he’s mentioned on Hinchs thread but half the time I need a translator with you Tattlers 😝
Anyway it’s a little quiet so I thought I’d check out his stories. Nevermind his outfit of the day but Derek showing off his is something else! Are they both suffering from sunstroke or is this their normal behaviour? Quite bizarre
It's their normal behaviour! Although nothing is normal with Deek and Beak

• Haha
Reactions: 15