Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
His latest dots of doom make Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech look short.

Is that a thing, that you get a text and they take your luggage before you to the airport? Doesn't seem that safe to me. I'm hoping he's being scammed and they put drugs in it, move over Peru 2, it's now Lanzarote 2 😂
Its the Jet2 in resort check in that they have offered for YEARS.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SuzyE

VIP Member
Is it no called declaration, or am I hard of working ears?

If a scent is overpowering is that a good thing? Bit like an AvaMay wax melts doop.
You're right it is! 😂 l must have been transfixed on him being so desperate in his videos 😂

• Haha

Charlie&Lulu

That is partly what makes the whole thing so funny though, imo.

And the OOTD fashion shows on the balcony, nearly killed me altogether 😁. Poor Derek doing his best and the godawful outfits they were both modelling. It's been hilarious. 😂

The OOTD fashion shows have been giving me life!! 😂 I am living in hope this continues - it’s had me howling this week. He’s been on fire this week.

• Haha
I'd say the majority of us here are seasoned traveller's along with some of his followers, unlike those two. So to come and advise people about paying a bit extra to keep your room if you have a late flight is something I'd assume everyone knew about?.
He's so backward 😖
---

Patronising, that's exactly what he is. The little scroat.

Pull up a seat Mario and we'll share our holiday stories, because compared to yours they'll be like day and night 🤭
It's a "feature" of their boujee hotel.

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
Who could be fucked going to a shopping centre to mooch round the same shops as Livingston while on your holidays.
Am I the only person that just takes one perfume with me on holiday not a different scent for every night?
Still waiting for the Ava may perfume to make an appearance 👀 also
I only take 1 with me but there's method in the madness, it encourages me intae the perfume shops cos you can't possibly be expected tae weer the same one day and night 😂 (this has resulted in me huvvin hunners of perfume that huv went aff, it's criminal really) 😂😂

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
Of course he's been reading Tattle!!!! it's not like he's going to be reading a book and there is only so many times he can read the same closer mag he got at the airport!
I wonder if he read his Colleen Hoover. I pretty much only read psychological thrillers so have read loads, but I couldn’t get on with Verity at all (I think that was the one he took with him).

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
'Unreal breakfast' 😂 This holiday shows how naive he is at the simple things in life.
---

I wondered this last night. We used to hire a jeep and tour wherever we were, but we also did boat trips. Those two fannies have spent more time filming their outfits and drinks 🙄
It's what has made the thread so funny. Along with the wonderment at absolutely everything, including that breakfast, and the conviction that everyone he has met loves him, and is in awe at their 'style'. 🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
I definitely will. Can't wait 🤣 Before I do please tell me they are not only on the gram because I don't have an account. I've resisted for so long as I'm too much of a social media hoe as it is. Are these the two bams who finally make me give in and sign up?
We are lucky we have the fab @mammaof3 who posts all the reels and stories in here for us! So you don't need to!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah there's no way you can tell me these two aren't dumb and dumber
View attachment 2921486
I'm tempted to steal this for my profile pic. It is a bespoke capture of their dimness.
---
I see Deeks burner phone has been on fire this week. There’s something not right about this poor sod, deffo an element of LD going on! Mazda got right in there and took advantage of the poor bastard didn’t he
Aye he's deffo no aw there.

• Haha

Wendy22

Aww listen to poor little Ryan’s meow in this clip 🥺 she needs rescuing bless her.
He must’ve got her as a kitten, I volunteer for our local Cats Protection and I can tell you right now that there’s absolutely NO way that they would allow a cat to live there.
The poor little bugger has no quality of life 😔
Was too late to Edit RAYN’S meaow not Ryan’s 🤣 spent too much time on this thread and Marion’s illiteracy has started to affect me 🤦‍♀️ 🤣🤣

• Haha