Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lanzarote is lovely, but he has made it look basic as fuck. Timanfaya National park is amazing! See all the volcanoes and the view is to die for. It’s like €20 for a trip there. He hasn’t done anything
Exactly. A beautiful volcanic island. So much geography to see but this spoon sits in diners eating fry ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought it was bits of cardboard on the table as placemats. Boujee 👌
---
Just watched the Lindsay Rotte dots of doom. Does he think self catering means eating out? 🤔 Surely he would be best booking room only if he wants to eat out and experience “fine dining”

Screaming at the captions trying to decipher Costa Teguise. Costa Tees, Costa Tegs and so forth. 🤭 I thought it was pronounced Teguise to rhyme with disguise but one of youse can help me GTK as am hard of Canaries and have never been so aye. The National Park @Babybail93 mentioned looks up ma street, maybe Lindsat Rottie isnae so bad after all.

Mortified for him going on like he’s a travel expert.
Teguise to rhyme with ‘breezy’ ma hen
Now you’ve goat tae know!

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Mr Uncle and I, Daisy Uncle have recently been on a package holiday to Egypt. We needed sun, and this trip no excursions. Couldn't believe the cheapo deal we got tbh. Youse may recall Mr Uncle being pyoor affronted at being mistaken for german, highlight of the holiday hahaha. Old Manion tho, manages to be patronising and also agog at the sheer luxury of manners and drinks in reception. Highlights to us, and hopefully him, that his life is shallow and he lives in a very very bad area.

• Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Why couldn't this be the morra when (ah think) they are due back tae Beirut.
View attachment 2922355
This would be the icing on the bespoke cake for us 🙌😆 I think our wee poisonous dwarf would need medical attention. No way he could cope with this. Poor Denek would be getting the hairy side and there would be no more need for a passport as that place abroad would definitely not be for him.

This wild ride will spark up again once wee Dell passes his driving test 👀 booster seats at the ready 🙌

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
How is it the best Indian he ever had when he hasn't even eaten it yet? Plank
I have just an equally hilarious but horrifying thought - is Mario trying to throw off the timeline of his holiday and where he is and when like his mate Hinch? If he does a video on that when he is back “in response to a follower question”, I will pay for his next holiday myself.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Lock up your grandsons, nannas out the night. Best bank Holiday weekend ever. I'm not being funny but why aren't Deneks family calling the police or social workers? Clearly he's has the mental age of a 6 year old, Manio is taking advantage.

@mammaof3 I beg you, please can we have outfits of the day on the wiki. X
Your wish is my command lovelie.

I am ready to jump inta tha bath with a bath bomb but that can wait.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
And has a wee bag of Fox's mints to suck frantically on take off/landing.

Elbowing wee Deek "hurry up and take wan tae sook we're landing noo"....whilst they're still 30,000ft up.
That was me wi ma weans when we went that place ah call abroad (naw, no Edinburgh) in the Easter holidays 😳
---
Am GAGGED at fine dining 💀

A suppose Linwood Farm and China sea are fine dining in comparison tae Martins boiled mince concoctions- IYKYKAIYDKGTK

SEVERE disabilities and so forth springs tae mind. Also.
Where huv youse been @JoeExotic , no seen your tiger skin number in ages 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Hens Isa been away looking at flights, it’s ma joab as Isa if they were hanging about reception about 8 that make sense as TUI has a flight leaving 11.30 tonight arrives 4.30 Isa needs to know if he is Jet2 or TUI
Am not Martha okaaay but need make sure oor wee Marion is safe.
---

Them leg hairs looking a bit short, did he shave and then got sunburnt? How it looks to me. The nails 😂😂
Hey Martha, pretty sure it's Jet2!

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Are these OOTD posts a new thing or does he always do them? His very best Primark and Temu isn’t going to turn him into Lydia Millen anytime soon 🤭

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Just tae think anytime soon these two will be boarding their flight hame on a bespoke small business airline. Can’t wait to see the landing day come down post. #takemaeback #lyseyrottehasmaeheart #finediningcapesh #also

• Haha