Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking it would be good if he’ll keep up with the outfit videos when they get home keep the daily entertainment but then I remembered they don’t have a balcony to film them on 🙊
Aye, nae balcony and he wears the same Romanian car wash leggings and honking oodie everyday 😂 even his OG lovelies would get bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m guessing, just by being on here a few days, that where he lives is a little grim?
Don't listen to this vile virus community, as Beak said it's made up of 99% wummin cunts. Below is link to Google map screenshots showing the stunning external of the Paisley Penthoose. Rumour has it that when Miss Hinch came to visit Katie she was going to surprise Beak the bestie with a home visit, but nae taxi wud take her into the heart of Beirut.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's that then, he will be hame the noo.

Back to working 7 days a week, in a uniform - lol - he really is a bullshitter.

2.jpg

4.jpg
5.png

7.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dior baaaaggg
Gucci 2 piece
Special price
View attachment 2924268
I’m sure the lucky lucky guy got some Ava dupes in there too 👀😂😂😂😂
---
That's that then, he will be hame the noo.

Back to working 7 days a week, in a uniform - lol - he really is a bullshitter.

View attachment 2924550
View attachment 2924551
View attachment 2924552
View attachment 2924553View attachment 2924554
View attachment 2924555
View attachment 2924556
Cats thinking ffs I’ve enjoyed the peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m new to this pair so sorry if this has been asked before, what’s the obsession with perfumes? I’ve never known someone to take so many on holiday 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s safeguarded the expense ma luvlies by going all inclusive, but he hated it so si!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The food wasn’t his style, they like to treat themselves & “dine out”. They sit in the chippy & eat a deep fried pizza or get the OAP special at the Chinese on a Saturday lunchtime. They are hardly fine dining. Why is this man such a bleeping whopper & has to bullshit & try & elevate everything he does to try & make himself out to be better than anyone else !! Piss off.

Wonder if he’s ever been to Gaucho or Hawksmoor, with him being such a steak connoisseur?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m new to this pair so sorry if this has been asked before, what’s the obsession with perfumes? I’ve never known someone to take so many on holiday 🫠
Oor Marion has a sunflower lanyard Ma lovely, because she suffers fae bespoke IBS and regularly sharts through the flare boards at hame (if ye know, ye know). The parfüm is tae stop the smell fae knocking out anybody nearby so aye.

Also!! He’s also a wee magpie fur a spirit animal and cannae no spend his petty cash so aye. Got tae snatch up that bespoke, bee-yootiful scent, so high end!

Also!! They have approx 101 diffusers and candles and wax melts in the scent emphysema in Beirut Towers, so fresh air wouldnae be good fur her.

But don’t ask her, you’ll be bespokely blocked and called a troll fae this virus community so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oor Marion has a sunflower lanyard Ma lovely, because she suffers fae bespoke IBS and regularly sharts through the flare boards at hame (if ye know, ye know). The parfüm is tae stop the smell fae knocking out anybody nearby so aye.

Also!! He’s also a wee magpie fur a spirit animal and cannae no spend his petty cash so aye. Got tae snatch up that bespoke, bee-yootiful scent, so high end!

Also!! They have approx 101 diffusers and candles and wax melts in the scent emphysema in Beirut Towers, so fresh air wouldnae be good fur her.

But don’t ask her, you’ll be bespokely blocked and called a troll fae this virus community so aye!
In the scent emphysema has buckled me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I proper lost it at “the beds are huge double beds. Well, they’re twin beds pushed the gither, like most places abroad”
Thanks for that Judith chalmers!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The food wasn’t his style, they like to treat themselves & “dine out”. They sit in the chippy & eat a deep fried pizza or get the OAP special at the Chinese on a Saturday lunchtime. They are hardly fine dining. Why is this man such a bleeping whopper & has to bullshit & try & elevate everything he does to try & make himself out to be better than anyone else !! Piss off.

Wonder if he’s ever been to Gaucho or Hawksmoor, with him being such a steak connoisseur?
I just came on to say exactly the same thing - I’m howling! He wouldn’t know fine dining if it came and slapped him on the face 😂😂😂😂

He has been eating bog standard food, and that is not me being a snob (well maybe a smidge). He wouldn’t be able to cope with a Michelin star place 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Safeguarding of expense? Fine dining? Omfg, he’s more delusional than we give him credit for!!! Absolute CRACKPOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is he carrying on like he eats out at the Ritz every bleeping weekend 😂 Know what I had this weekend Mario? Oysters, grilled octopus and pita bread with dips for lunch. Pan seared sea bass with crushed potatoes and creamed spinach for dinner followed by a bespoke chocolate tart and fruit pavlova which we shared. Washed down with Champagne, Rosé and a nice local beer. Know what I also ate this week Maz? My toddlers leftover happy meal and defrosted spaghetti bolognaise while the husband was out of town. Both meals satisfied. See how you can have ✨balance✨ without being a total bleeping snob about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
His waffle post has brought up a few points/questions.

This holiday has ''lit a fire'', he is so over his ''negative thoughts of life'', needs to ''self gain more in himself''. get more confidence and not worry that ''people are out to break me''.

We are now in May, 4 complete months of his ''fook it year''. So he has felt like this until his holiday, his fook it year going well then?

Now his sessions with Loony Lorna either helped and he has regressed back or she was a shite therapist. Money well spent.

He goes through stages of ''fook it'' and then ''woe is me'' so I believe he needs to go see another therapist or whatnot, otherwise these posts will continue.

Bipolor springs to mind or another brain disorder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.