Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thing he'll be telling us he didnae huv one bespoke sharting IBS episode while he wuz away. Bastard prob took Loperamide aww week.
Pair auld Deek trying tae get his jollies :LOL::ROFLMAO:
That plane is gonna struggle tae take aff and do not envy anywan using the cludgie :poop: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve just found this thread after recommendation on another thread, tears streaming with laughter 😂 😂😂 you lot are a hoot! 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hens Isa been away looking at flights, it’s ma joab as Isa if they were hanging about reception about 8 that make sense as TUI has a flight leaving 11.30 tonight arrives 4.30 Isa needs to know if he is Jet2 or TUI
Am not Martha okaaay but need make sure oor wee Marion is safe.
---
Extremely not trained in nails. So si.
View attachment 2923538
Them leg hairs looking a bit short, did he shave and then got sunburnt? How it looks to me. The nails 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hens Isa been away looking at flights, it’s ma joab as Isa if they were hanging about reception about 8 that make sense as TUI has a flight leaving 11.30 tonight arrives 4.30 Isa needs to know if he is Jet2 or TUI
Am not Martha okaaay but need make sure oor wee Marion is safe.
---

Them leg hairs looking a bit short, did he shave and then got sunburnt? How it looks to me. The nails 😂😂
Hey Martha, pretty sure it's Jet2!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Door saddle bag that he forgot he travelled with is worth £2,600.
He forgot he had a bag with him worth nearly £3 grand, oh come on now!!!!
Hens I was about to say the exact same thing. Totally forgot I brought this three grand bag with me. What we saying lads, obvious fake?? The way he's always flashing his trainers, perfumes, hair products, B&M tit but has never once mentioned an almost £3k dior handbag. He would be bleeping all over that if it was real, and he knows it. Like another poster said, I'd rather wear a bag from Zara than a fake designer. Grim Fairy wears a lot of obvious fakes as well and it's so tacky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Hens I was about to say the exact same thing. Totally forgot I brought this three grand bag with me. What we saying lads, obvious fake?? The way he's always flashing his trainers, perfumes, hair products, B&M tit but has never once mentioned an almost £3k dior handbag. He would be bleeping all over that if it was real, and he knows it. Like another poster said, I'd rather wear a bag from Zara than a fake designer. Grim Fairy wears a lot of obvious fakes as well and it's so tacky.
He bought it in Lanzo defo and nae debates along with Deeks Gucci two piece.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He bought it in Lanzo defo and nae debates along with Deeks Gucci two piece.
100% a genuine replica 🤣🤣

What a pair of numpties, all the fake, ugly shite you could shake a stick at yet live in a street resembling the Gaza Strip. Honestly not a brain in either of their boxes 🙄

Praying they've arrived home to more leaks, the heating on the bung or the rats on the breeze block with criss + joose

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Deed Deeks Gucci 2 piece set had it 2 years just wearing it today… aye okay Pinocchio. If he has had that 2 years and just wearing it then the amount of stuff they have is worse than we make it out to be.
Fake Dior the saddle pouch is smaller but doesn’t have the black material down the front, saddle back has 2 leather strap one being longer with a gold D neither of these things Marion had. If it were real he would be showing it off and wearing it just like he did with his wee guess number. Defo bought at the markets.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pauline shows us the colour of Deek’s shite in the bowl like the proud Aunty he is, there is no way he wouldn’t have been taken out of the toy boy to catwalk the Penthouse for us in the two piece Gucci before now if had existed before Lanzo Market.

And the only real Saddlebags owned in that gaff, are the ones carried about from all the beige food consumed. As if we are meant to believe he’s walking around Paisley with his bags for life in that. I can’t wait for him to be giving his words of wisdom at the bus stops with that on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The flat will need GUTTED. So it will.
Dots of doom saying while he loved his holiday, he's glad tae be back tae his ain bed and cosy space. A pic of Rayn his wean, and how she's no eating cos she's in a huff maw Beak left her. Then a wee trip tae B&M where he will meet so many lovelies called Julie welcoming his back hame and saying he looked bougee in his outfits oaf the day. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hens the dior bag has been shown on his page. His accessories urny my passions but I did get to know.
He wore it round about his birthday I’m sure m. We knew it was fake as no unboxing or deal made of it. Defo a DH gate number
I don’t do fakes, smell my wealth but if I did I’d not be seen dead in the Gucci get up, screams turkey market! It isn’t even anything like any the pieces Gucci do.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nope the saddles have a d at the two straps on the front and the one with the d is longer so not a chance. My friend is a handbag lover. Piss off Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think they knew it was an all inc hotel but being extremely adults only all inc he couldn't cope with all the kids in the restaurant. A lot of kids won't and don't give a duck about pointing, staring and saying out loud exactly what they're thinking. Some adults too!
He probably got fed up of the giggles, pointing and the little lads and lassies asking Denek if he's going to the kids club for the play doh model making or the footy kick about later or is he having a nap therefore saving himself for the mini disco.

• Haha
Dior baaaaggg
Gucci 2 piece
Special price
View attachment 2924268
Very nice, very goood.
---
Anyway I hope they didn’t get searched after landing, as opening their case after a week away wearing nothing but nylon and mixed poly fabrics would burn anyone’s nose hairs clean off. It’d be honking in that suitcase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine the come down Manio is on the day!

Be cunting washing hung on every radiator and door knob!

Every sentence will be this time last week ...

• Haha
Dots of doom saying while he loved his holiday, he's glad tae be back tae his ain bed and cosy space. A pic of Rayn his wean, and how she's no eating cos she's in a huff maw Beak left her. Then a wee trip tae B&M where he will meet so many lovelies called Julie welcoming his back hame and saying he looked bougee in his outfits oaf the day. 👌
“many lovelies called Julie” has once again sent me over the edge 😂😂😂 These threads have been belter, I wish we could all meet up at Mario’s favourite classy bistro, complete with frozen veg. What a party we would have - all you need to do is say “Factually” and the whole room would collapse 😂

I can say hand on heart we have all enjoyed this holiday way more than Pauline and Deek. Only they could go on the world’s most beige all inclusive and end up coming back Kenneth and Jacqueline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Today is a disaster and it's no even 9am, the reason being that my anonymous viewer (I'm bespokely bloaked fer nae reason) is no longer workin 😭. Anybody else got this? It's insanony, like the site hus been taken doon, hus Manio got this power? Couldny have happened at the worst possible moment. Guttit am urr.
---
1000013728.png
Today is a disaster and it's no even 9am, the reason being that my anonymous viewer (I'm bespokely bloaked fer nae reason) is no longer workin 😭. Anybody else got this? It's insanony, like the site hus been taken doon, hus Manio got this power? Couldny have happened at the worst possible moment. Guttit am urr.
Correction not insanony (that failed months ago) it's insacret.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.