Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot get over how many stories he's done about a holiday that almost every person does, often multiple times a year, like he's in Madagascar.

I'm following travel bloggers who are in South East Asia just now in many fascinating places, and they don't ramble on like this idiot.

Get over yourself Maria and take that bag aff Deek before he goes oan a wee choaking journey.
---
The hotel has a bespoke late check out feature.

How boujeee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I honestly cannot get over how many stories he's done about a holiday that almost every person does, often multiple times a year, like he's in Madagascar.

I'm following travel bloggers who are in South East Asia just now in many fascinating places, and they don't ramble on like this idiot.

Get over yourself Maria and take that bag aff Deek before he goes oan a wee choaking journey.
---
The hotel has a bespoke late check out feature.

How boujeee.
Literally my thoughts 😂

telling us not to drink the water,
the cost of a cocktail,
the storage room for our suitcases,
that reception will give you an iron/ironing board/cups/saucers 😂😂

100 dots of doom to tell us this haha I can't deal with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
His latest dots of doom make Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech look short.

Is that a thing, that you get a text and they take your luggage before you to the airport? Doesn't seem that safe to me. I'm hoping he's being scammed and they put drugs in it, move over Peru 2, it's now Lanzarote 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Canny handle the dots o doom, he talks such utter shite. O level in stating the bleeding obvious also #factual #mariochalmers
Wan thing I am glad aboot fur the wee soul is that at last he gets tae see what a normal size bathroom wi a shower looks like.
Prob gutted there wus nae bath tae get bent oor but yous will need tae book a mare posher hotel next time Mario, somewhere that caters fur your fine dining needs also. I recommend that small business Travelodge
Tonsa love 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Paid for all-inclusive then ate out most of the time, he is fussy and he's into fine dining, ok then.
He saw adults of a ''wee bit of an older generation, 40 and older''. His is nearly 41 ffs.
He spoke to Rosemary only briefly but she was everything blah blah, and he tried to look her up but couldna find her - Martha vibes.
His last holiday abroad was 11 years ago so how does he know some hotels don't text you now when you check out?

Does he think most of his followers are idiots because he has to detail every single thing, down to get the jug of sangria etc.

Judith Chalmers, ya oot of a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Literally my thoughts 😂

telling us not to drink the water,
the cost of a cocktail,
the storage room for our suitcases,
that reception will give you an iron/ironing board/cups/saucers 😂😂

100 dots of doom to tell us this haha I can't deal with him.
And if he's forgetting anything just DM him. His DMs are blocked for most of us, will need tae get his lovelie @hopethishelpsallthebest tae ask fur us. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's amazing - the bus picks you up exactly where it drops you off!
He really is an idiot - who wants to bet he packed up his wee flat in his case and took everything with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread title suggestion: Sun, nae sex and severe disabilities so si ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know this is a blast from the past - last year - and he has mentioned it before but this just a reminder that he intends to travel the world.

So noo he has dipped his toes into the pool of holidays abroad, NY is on the cards he says.

I would love love love for him to go as he will die at the cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck sake I can't handle him at all 🤣🤣 comes back from a week long package holiday to Lanzarote in the Canary Islands in Spain and starts acting like he's Christopher Columbus

#fuckityear indeed 🤣 mucho amor siempre, buona notte 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know this is a blast from the past - last year - and he has mentioned it before but this just a reminder that he intends to travel the world.

So noo he has dipped his toes into the pool of holidays abroad, NY is on the cards he says.

View attachment 2924756
Was just about to say this.

New York in America Also will never be visited by these balloons.

Imagine those idiots trying to navigate that city when they only managed to hop on and off a bus (that picked you and and dropped you off in the same place) in Lanzarote and boasted about not getting lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aye awright feckin Judith Chalmers!! IYKYKIYDKGTK

Actually got 2nd hand embarassment for him, canny cope wi that rundown. Acting like no one has every gone on holiday....EVER!!
Don't drink the tap water....really Marion??
They've done exactly what they do back home just in a different location.

Any newbies are gonna be convinced he's a parody but us OG's know he's very very real 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I want to know if he let Derek sit by the window on the plane since he is so well travelled and it was a first for little Deek? ✈🛩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am absolutely howling.
why pay for all inclusive if ye don’t drink and only enjoy ‘fine dining’ 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2924756
Can you imagine this pair of throbbers in New York! Jesus I'm giggling now at the thought of it. They would never in a million years, navigate their way around that city

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His latest dots of doom make Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech look short.

Is that a thing, that you get a text and they take your luggage before you to the airport? Doesn't seem that safe to me. I'm hoping he's being scammed and they put drugs in it, move over Peru 2, it's now Lanzarote 2 😂
Its the Jet2 in resort check in that they have offered for YEARS.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.