Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is a disaster and it's no even 9am, the reason being that my anonymous viewer (I'm bespokely bloaked fer nae reason) is no longer workin 😭. Anybody else got this? It's insanony, like the site hus been taken doon, hus Manio got this power? Couldny have happened at the worst possible moment. Guttit am urr.
---
View attachment 2924311
Correction not insanony (that failed months ago) it's insacret.
Same for me. Try storysaver.net

Reactions: 7
Today is a disaster and it's no even 9am, the reason being that my anonymous viewer (I'm bespokely bloaked fer nae reason) is no longer workin 😭. Anybody else got this? It's insanony, like the site hus been taken doon, hus Manio got this power? Couldny have happened at the worst possible moment. Guttit am urr.
---
View attachment 2924311
Correction not insanony (that failed months ago) it's insacret.
Try this one https://itsanony.net/ or https://instanavigation.com/

Reactions: 6
This thread has been the best 😂.

I bet the looky, looky men are now sad he’s gone home and he probably didn’t haggle and have a laugh with them. Probably thinks he has the bargain of the century 😂😂. Hope he takes Deeks Gucci outfit to the dry cleaners rather than throw it in with the rest of the bleep washings?! 😂😂.

Thank you all and especially thank you to mario for the fashion shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking it would be good if he’ll keep up with the outfit videos when they get home keep the daily entertainment but then I remembered they don’t have a balcony to film them on 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Home to their safe place, a reminder that just this week a fella with an actual chainsaw was running down their street. 😁 He'll be in full depressed anteater mood dragging their cases up the dog hair smeared stairs, avoiding the dog tit and bitten off ears. And yes new trolls, these things actually happened. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I feel sadder for the end of Marion's holiday than I do for my own! What a week we've had! Please please go away soon Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has someone emotionally prepared rayn the wean for the fact that big gonk is coming back

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I was thinking it would be good if he’ll keep up with the outfit videos when they get home keep the daily entertainment but then I remembered they don’t have a balcony to film them on 🙊
Or a life my lovely - I don't think deek could get away with wearing that wee goochi 2 piece down to castle avicci, the junkies will be mistaking him for their smack dealer him kitted out in that and then Martin with his DH Gate Dior bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are so sunburnt 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell. I cannae wait for hame, washings, return tae working 7 days a week. In uniform. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Serious question…does anyone ever miss doing their house work and bleep washings when they’re enjoying themselves relaxing on holiday? 🤔 I never have but not sure if I’m doing something wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 35
the one plus about all that polyester is that it will be dry in nae time back in his safe place also and so forth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Home to their safe place, a reminder that just this week a fella with an actual chainsaw was running down their street. 😁 He'll be in full depressed anteater mood dragging their cases up the dog hair smeared stairs, avoiding the dog tit and bitten off ears. And yes new trolls, these things actually happened. 😂
I’m guessing, just by being on here a few days, that where he lives is a little grim?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies I am back home from ma jollies too. Unlike Mazda will be, I am not devastated to be back, because I work long hours, save up and have more trips upcoming.

Not a brag, I just want him to reconsider his spendings on shite and consider working more than 2 hrs a week, then he can book more holidays as we really were chanting him from the rooftops. 🙌

If he has things to look forward to, then there is no big comedown, as we all know he is about to have.

As I am a bit of a laundry freak, my bleep washings from holiday are already on the line, my cases emptied and stored in the loft (not behind a sofa), and my cat was overjoyed to see me. FACTUAL! 😉

🥔💙

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m guessing, just by being on here a few days, that where he lives is a little grim?
It's fair to say that's why it's referred to here as Beirut etc. The building beside has no roof and he's scenic views of shipping containers, rail lines and bitten aff ears. Plus other assorted aesthetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wull be scaffolding soon hen when the bedsit gets "reframed", he kin go oot there and model.

Ah'm hoping he's hame fur 6pm tae make the purge cosy time deadline👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.