Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m already dreading when she gets home. He’ll be going on like he’s Judith Chalmers now he’s been away for the first time in his sad little 40 years

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think he shaved his legs I think it’s the friction from wearing the purple leggings so much it’s caused all the hair on his legs to fall off.
Put a pair of shades on or stop the overacting with the squinting, he is squinting that much when Deed Deek looks at him it’s making him do it. Also.

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Holy shit, I’d be asking for my £6* back. I’ve been having lash lifts for years and they never look like that.

IMG_7265.jpeg

*And petrol money but Mario doesnae drive. He could get a car loan like 🫰 but then the bank would own his Micra for the next 30 years on a fixed rate and that’s no for him so he’ll get the bus.

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Saw this pic on another thread, was Mariom a bit part actor 70 years ago! It's in the colour none.
Oor Mariom is top right also.
1713648773228.png

• Haha
  • Heart

---
This is what I mean about him smacking his lips like an old lady every time he starts a sentence. If I had to hear that in real life I would be seeing red!

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsbucket

VIP Member
They definitely left Glasgow yesterday! He isn't posting on gram until he is home doesn't want anyone knowing Beirut towers is empty! Rayn with cat sitter the lassie is finally free "deek informed me" work mole 😘
Hen if this is true you are the earth and soul of this thread and worth your gold in weight 💎

Ahm aff to cancel all my bank holiday plans because I don't want to miss a bespoke moment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240425_091827_Instagram.jpg

Cannae stop laughing at the fact he washed a set of curtains and blinds yesterday, did another one today and says he's only got one more to do and they're all done 😂😂 I've got more windows in my living room and kitchen than he does in his whole penthouse 😂😂😂

• Haha
A scent based around Rayn.
A cat that’s never been outside and will never know what spring is or what is feels like to outside.
All she will ever know is a slight breeze through a window of a top floor flat.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I still can't get over that big black router cube they claim to be a wax burner, honestly looks like one of the old Sega Saturn consoles ffs.
Imagine sitting with that big thing in your living room, never saw worse in all my puff.

New York in Amerca

Also

xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Nah he’s taken these fake messages too far this time. Nobody ever has that level of interaction with their delivery drivers. Maybe someone at the shop if you’re buying something in person (eg I bought a jumper yesterday and the lady on the till said it was a really lovely colour) but that’s really about as far as it usually goes. Half the time delivery drivers are halfway back to their van before you’ve even had a chance to get to the front door, unless a signature is needed.

• Haha
Wtf is going on oan that vile app? This must be the 7th instacunt I've seen in the last 2 days asking their sheep what content they want to see. Huv they aw suddenly been struck doon wi Creutzfeldt Jacob disease? They chose tae be fucking digital creators/instawankers, noo they want the punters tae dae the hard work. It's more like they're aw brain deid imbeciles wi boring lives and they're at the end of the road.
Btw Mariom that's your new holiday scent is it! A cheap perfume fae a naebdy when yer shelves are buckelt wi expensive Jo molane scents that are pure stunning (no ma opinion).
Fucking wazzuck.
I asked him about dereks birthday lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Mario disnae get Barbie, pass it on
Mario read a review of Barbie and passed it off as his own!! Cannot believe I’ve missed nearly a whole thread. I’m in that small business called Dubai being swept away in biblical floods but we move.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Love how he said he was recording ti post once home but couldn't hold his pish long enough and had to post the cups. Where's the Colleen hoover, or has that disintegrated by now?

• Haha

peachy-keen

IMG_0543.jpeg

Why is he wishing he got a washing out? It’s not like he’s got a garden to put it in. Maybe he hangs it out the hole in his roof 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
“This week has went so fast”. Does that give anyone else irrational rage when huns write like that? It’s this week has GONE so fast. Or you could say “this week went by so fast”. Hard of grammar, and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Running like toddlers, dressing like toddlers, drinking out of sippy cups, wonder who changes their nappies

• Haha