Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gremlin

IMG_2215.jpeg
Found this on Etsy. Thought it was perfect for Marion whose cup is always runneth-ing over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pepsi

VIP Member
So yesterday Hinch and Fiddle were going on about Spring Awakening and today Martin has been using Spring Awakening 🙄
Get from out of Hinchs arse Mario, she’s not your pal you sad bastard.
How can he tell it smells like Spring Awakening when the dunderheid has so many wax melts, plug ins, reed diffusers oan the go.
Brought to you in the scent # chemicalsreactionsdinnaylightamatchfurfuckssake
Hard of sniffing also
Tonsa love tae yous awe ❤ 🥔
---
What another coincidence we talk about how much they spend on take away and tat every week/month next thing you know Marion is on stories saying they have to cut back on the cakes etc.

That message from a lovely, when you get the chance hens go and look at some these women that sit and message him on the comments they are about 60+ and look not all there.
Straight on the phone to his wife 🤣🤣🤣 nah didn’t happen.
Hen, im pure affronted. I'm 60+ and not all there 🤪 Huv I been oan Tattle fur too long? dae I need a wee deep rest in a cosy and safe place?
Is ma cup noooo runnething over? Am I hard of common sense also?
Away tae ask Debbie Harris whit she thinks so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
So he's been looking oan some fictitious cooncil hoose renovation pages and seen troll comments about it being a bespoke shithole 🤥 Pull the other wan beaky and just admit you have been reading here. He even mentioned someone taking photos of the outside - he is raging that his security has been compromised oan this vile forum.

Mario rattled by us trolls - love that for him! 👋🫶
We always rattle him. He reads here all the time and then cries trolls from some other invisible corner of the internet as he doesn't want to just come out and say he has read tattle 😂😂

Also, no less than 24hrs after Hinch posted asking what content she should post, her psycho stalker fat Martin posts the same thing - not one original thought in that weird-shaped head of his.

Nae debates
Debbie Harris
Blind Nikita Dug
Paisley Penthouse looks like Macys
New York in America
Also

xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottishMammy92

Imagine someone turning up at your bank owned mortgaged up to your eyeballs for 50 years house...and putting in brand new free windows. And solar panels. And you complain because your blinds need to be taken down and put back up again...

Rolled my eyes so hard I've given myself a bespoke headache.

Also - he filters so much that the little blobs of skincare disappear completely. Also.

• Haha

Lilly Lou

Deffo believe that he is in Lanza now! Lack of posting, lash lift and the fact that the start of May would have been a relatively cheap time to go (not peak summer, no school holidays etc) are all telltale signs!!! Hopefully we have some secret tattlers over there at the moment to send us pics!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Is he honestly complaining that he’s going to be getting his windaes replaced for free just because he will have to take his blinds down whilst they do it? Fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ferguson

VIP Member
Why is the F1 polyester shirt a different shade of black and bespoke white tae the F1 polyester shorts also?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I also have my best pal saved in my phone as her first name then "business she works for" in quotation marks.

• Haha
He has finally seen ALL of the Barbie movie? What?? Did it take these 2 simpletons 2 nights to watch a full film?
Is that because of the blackout time? 🤣
I can’t wait to see what mayhem comes Marion’s way this month.
Holiday getting close will be getting cancelled soon for getting the living room fixed.

• Haha

Kdawg

I have honestly turned myself inside out with second hand embarrassment at that tiktok 😭

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Howling that we have a beautiful wee mole in our cunt community 🙌 chanting ye fae the rooftops doll @Loopylou28

He's gonnae come hame to either the roof having fallen in, the door being kicked in or a family of squatters in his cosy corner. I'm here for the drama

The wee scheme he lives on will definitely notice dumb and dumber aren't home 😳 he'll be watching the ring doorbell footage 24/7 for a week

• Haha
  • Heart