Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wee @Loopylou28 hen, does Marion mince around M&S in his lilac leggings which are threadbare between the thighs, thrusting Deeks staff discount card, loudly declaring he's an og oan that app? Is he really as short as a 9 year old boy, but the size of a wooly mammoth? Tons blessings to youse, so si.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Mario, they wouldn't look at your ugly face twice mate 🤭

View attachment 2884034
Actually gives me pure boak when he goes on one of his perving journeys. Also, can tell they’re Aussie tradies from the high vis and can confirm as hot as they are, they wouldn’t hesitate in calling Mario a Cunt. Even our tradie neighbour is the sweetest bloke and cute to boot, would tell him he’s a cunt.

• Haha
Hens I am late to the party but I've watched four episodes of Baby Reindeer by that small business Netflix. He did not watch that show. Not one little bit. Because if he did I'm sure he would have had some fucking things to say about episode four! He's only said he watched it because everyone else has watched it. I had to watch two episodes of Friends before I went to bed last night to cleanse my brain.

He writes like Martha as well....

Sent from my iPhone (IYKYKIYDKGTK)

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
It’s the takeaway on the heatproof mat for me. Can’t put anything luke warm directly on the surfaces cause it will melt the ass off the fablon💋

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hola hens. First full day in that wee place abroad for dumb & dumber.
Wee trip tae the supermercado this morning I bet.
Squinting at the products. Paying for her bottled water with a €50 note also.
Bet she's been tae the buffet & will now be at the mini disco so si x

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
She is genuinely one of the ugliest creatures I have ever seen and ahm deadly serious.

Manio I have utilised the small bizniss Google Translate tae help with your next post. You're welcome, so si.

Screenshot_20240505-135153.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
No matter where NobNose says he’s on holiday judging by his sunburn he actually must be here…. Imagine being an alien running into him 👽 They’d never visit Earth 🤭

IMG_1362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Firstly, please someone rub some aloe into his head it's on actual fire, or he took a detour via Chernobyl. Is it just my eyes or maybe it's a bespoke statement piece but his wee co ord didn't coordinate. He looks super excited though I hope they have a lovely time at kids club making slime, memories and dancing to agadoo. Wish i could see him talking wee deek through the cha Cha slide. It'll be a lot for him bless him the criss cross will take it outta him but hopefully he'll be able to do the time warp and definitely YMCA if Mario has bought bespoke flashcards from a small educational business

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I love the fact she will,

1. Be absolutely dying to post every second of her holiday abroad whilst in the moment.

2. Believes she's such a well know influencer that she cannot comprise the security by advertising the goldmine is empty.

What I am not looking forward to is the grand reveal on return, sorry not sorry to say but most folks have been to that place abroad many times by the time they reach 40. When I was first going abroad we did not have mobile phones, used the payphone to ring home and took photos on a disposable camera.

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

I’ve been away from this app. My bespoke maternity leave has come to an end and I have to work more than 2 hours a week 🥲

But wow wow wow, what a time to come back! Mario’s face melting in the sun and Deek aging like milk left in the sun. The squinting at the camera, the parading Deek to the camera like he’s a toddler. I canna cope.

Me and mr peach are watching the f1, maybe Mario is gonna be used to end the race? Who knows.

• Haha
  • Sad