Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Macaroni is sat smugly on his sun lounger now thinking he’s broke the internet with that reel 😂

Also, what was that little conversation they had before the run up to camera 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Why does make out he’s made it on the gram? Nothing has changed in last 6 years for him, no holidays, no new home, no wedding, no car, not even done lessons.. so he needs to stop going on about how he is some millionaire, 150k plus following really isn’t big it’s almost population of EK out of whole of Scotland. Simmer down Marion.
I’d guess that he’s actually worse off now than before he was on Instagram. Before, he was a sad prick living in his boyfriend’s bedsit and claiming benefits. Now, a sad prick living in his boyfriend’s bedsit and claiming benefits but he’s also buying a shit load of tat that he’s been influenced to buy by actual influencers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Stick a fork in me ma lovelies because Im fucking done. A wax melt in the scent disinfectant and pussy. I cannae do this.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
So he's been looking oan some fictitious cooncil hoose renovation pages and seen troll comments about it being a bespoke shithole 🤥 Pull the other wan beaky and just admit you have been reading here. He even mentioned someone taking photos of the outside - he is raging that his security has been compromised oan this vile forum.

Mario rattled by us trolls - love that for him! 👋🫶
Yeah he's definitely been on here 😂

Say what you want Mario, but you'll never convince us that it's night and day with that horrible flat you live in. But you crack on mate, I'm away to have a coffee in my conservatory to admire my garden 🤪

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
That's it now. This has gone one step too far.

We've all fallen for this parody account for 5 7 8 6 years.
We've been hoodwinked.

I refuse to believe that a wax melt in the scent cat pish is real.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
✨ ✨ ✨ I try my best always to help with my page when I can for so many that do come and ask me when I can help ✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Can you imagine him in Tokyo 😭 pure culture SHOCK he would literally shart himself to death in the street not having a clue how to get anywhere or do anything

(He’d be like this in New York in America also…he is probably like this anywhere ootside of Paisley)

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Huv I had a seizure? Is this a fever dream? What in the stinking cat litter is going on here?

He’s ’used his creativity’ to make a scent based on a detergent, but… more luxurious? And smelling of CAT?

Naw. This canny be.

Describe the fragrance Marion? ‘Well lovelies, it’s a bespoke blend of concentrated detergent blended with cat pish, in the colour peach.’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does make out he’s made it on the gram? Nothing has changed in last 6 years for him, no holidays, no new home, no wedding, no car, not even done lessons.. so he needs to stop going on about how he is some millionaire, 150k plus following really isn’t big it’s almost population of EK out of whole of Scotland. Simmer down Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Thank God it's a long weekend, I wish I had taken the week off this is comedy gold. Away to open the wine, hope the videos keep on coming

• Haha
  • Heart

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Good evening ma lovelies, I hope youse are aw doing well. Don’t youse worry aboot me, I’m taking one o ma regular comas but I’ll hopefully catch up later - am sure naebd noticed I’ve been missin 🤪. I just had this beauty come up on my memories. 😂😆😂😆 So many shapes going on with that ginormous hooter and that hairdo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
No offence meant, I mean when they go indoors and their glasses are still dark. And particularly the ones who wear the smaller rectangular frames it always creeps me out!
😂😂😂 Or the flip up dark ones, completely wrong. I'm longing to see Mario's holiday wardrobe, all crumpled, slightly mouldy, TOO SMALL. The sunburnt hooter, looking like grilled carrot.

• Haha
  • Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Lads am on a reading jurnee again the night and the character Baz keeps saying capiche and am clutching ma beak 😂 I’m picturing oor Maz as the character.
IMG_8648.jpeg

• Haha