Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could have tried pairing the shirt with black denim shorts or some black chinos.

Now he looks like he is dressed for his first 18-30’s holiday circa 1995

Reactions: 39
He is RED RAW he looks purple. Am affronted at the state of him, also

Costa Teguise in Lanzarote in Spain
Mucho amor siempre
Hard of SPF
Trained in sunstroke

Reactions: 47
Youse cud show them the bespoke art wurk here when Deek wuz tied up as proof, also.

Reactions: 13
I'm still alive ma beauts.

Maybe not after seeing his ootd, I almost died laughing and wet maseen.

He's as red as a bloody postbox. Did he remember to take some aftersun with his suncream he got last year when he was frauded so aye

and he's always moaning aboot the heat in the UK so expect the lowdoon when he returns.

Declan and his bf vibes.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 25
Buona notte? What a fucking plank. Does he think Teguise is in Italy? Absolute loser

Reactions: 39
Derek attempting to show his runners
Excuse youse hen, that's his bad boy trainers

Thought he wuz keeping his AvaMay perfume fur his holiday, wit wi it being his brand. That wisnae the stapul holiday scent he showed
---
Ah'm loving his posts, this is up there with the live Q&A

Reactions: 26
OMG the sunburn, the polyester formula 1 flag outfit, the fact that Buona notte is Italian and not Spanish. I don’t even know where to start…..

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.