Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Stats.

Not sure what happened from the 2nd to the 8th of April.

Just thought, was that the competition they ran?

mario.png

Reactions: 16

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Time for the people's princess tae make another appearance View attachment 2905512

Courtesy of @Cagayu

I think I may have to replace my twinkle toes pp with this work of art 🎨 🤣🤣🤣 pure bespoke and boujee
Trained in nails
Hard of English
New York in America
Also

• Haha
Hola, I don't know if my kerrys are deceiving me the noo, but where has the boy wonder highlight gone? Did he have a row with wee Deek and delete it in temper? Or is he ashamed of him? I don't know, but I need to get to know, also. So si.

• Haha
  • Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
I'm also skeptical that he watched it, I've not spoken to a single person who wasn't a bit disturbed by it. I thought it was brilliant. Theres no chance he watched it further than the 1st episode.
I think he only did episode one as well, because it meant he had to concentrate 🤭

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
If he is on holiday and he wants to keep quiet that his gaff is empty he is making it far too obvious. Let’s be honest what is actually worth stealing from Marion’s? There isn’t anything worth more than £300 quid. If anyone was going to break in it would be a neighbour because they would 100% see him leaving and not seeing him and Deed Deek walking back off the mcgills bus with their b&m, home bargains or Asda bags. His tele is probably most expensive thing in the flat but even they lose money and isn’t worth as much as it once was.
If anyone was to break in it would be too time consuming trying get through the numerous boxes to see what’s in them, he doesn’t own jewellery minus is Argos engagement and eternity ring and his wee Mickey mouse pandora bracelet.
They'd nick his out of date make up, and his wax melt collection. 😁

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Spring Blossom and Rain. The owner of AMA is the owner of a large supply company...you'd think the least they'd want to do is to actually source their artificial fragrances and then keep some for exclusive AMA use rather than using the exact same synthetic smelling fragrances that every candle/melt professional and hobby maker are using.

Mr travel on world was live today from where Marion was I sometimes watch it, he’s on tt does tours of Lanzarote. Imagine Marion getting caught out and stopped for the live he would be fumming his security has been compromised can’t go anywhere now he is so famous being stopped in airport, plane and streets of Lanzarote it will be no holidays for another 10 years.

• Haha
Is it normal for a 40yr old adult male to say he's off to get "aw cosy" and watch that depressingly awful Eastenders? Get a grip Mario you're a 40yr old with no ties or work pressures and you could be off living your best life yet you choose to hunker down before even toddlers go to bed 🤣🤣🤣
I am bespoke affronted that you've bashed my favourite soap.

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if seasoned traveller Kryten goes with them yano. Trip on expenses to idk smell flowers or something.

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Hens a treatit masel to a wee hoaliday then ma fuhl time joab chose me to work aw the oors😂no like beakys 5 min helmet polishing joab anyway I am away to catch up and
I missed you bunch of cunt trolls also💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15