Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Good evening ma lovelies, I hope youse are aw doing well. Don’t youse worry aboot me, I’m taking one o ma regular comas but I’ll hopefully catch up later - am sure naebd noticed I’ve been missin 🤪. I just had this beauty come up on my memories. 😂😆😂😆 So many shapes going on with that ginormous hooter and that hairdo.
Like a hairy mushroom growing out his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ferguson

VIP Member
I thought they weren’t away until summer time ? I thought Marion had maxed out her credit so that’s why they were on a tight budget lately and a £6 lash lift.
In Mario time 'sUmMeR' could mean anything.
Please let one of his hunners of thousands of followers get some wee photos in the wild & treatit us aw also

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
That horror Wheatcroft has just popped up on fb advertising new olay serum. How long before the ever influenced Marion does a tappity tap story about it claiming he’s used it for ages? 😂
If he does he’s a big fat liar because it’s only just launched in the UK. Unless he’s being having secret trips to that place abroad to stock up in threes of course!

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hay Domingo.

Wunner if Fatty's on her way to Teguise Market the day. IYKYK
Bet she can't wait to get back to her safe space on Thursday also.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I thought her Vacay stuff was out months ago? He wasn’t due to get one but since costing Hinch she probably felt we better send him one or few left over let’s send Marion one.
I have noticed she isn’t gifting him stuff anymore like she did with her home range he was always getting freebies from her and then never to be seen again or he would give them away like the big lamps, seem never used, passed on.
She hasn’t got anything to give. This was probably from her garage, that and a signed book.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
He actually believes it's his brand?

Based on the cat

Cat piss.

438906288_1117473479574686_5108044822539107752_n.jpg
438869333_1614858322628023_1238696235685700054_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Huv I had a seizure? Is this a fever dream? What in the stinking cat litter is going on here?

He’s ’used his creativity’ to make a scent based on a detergent, but… more luxurious? And smelling of CAT?

Naw. This canny be.

Describe the fragrance Marion? ‘Well lovelies, it’s a bespoke blend of concentrated detergent blended with cat pish, in the colour peach.’
Actual live footage of oor baby gurl @DeloresBawbag watching the #ad fur the new wax melt by Beak the melt
sister-michael-derry-girls.gif

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Kat__lax, post: 19102019, member: but when sitting on the toilet I wasn't able to answer the door and cook the dinner at the same time which is what I'm used to.
[/QUOTE]
The way I screamed out loud at this 🤣🤣😭😆 💀

ps. Mario is a fat slag and so forth. Idst

• Haha

Luna25

How dare ye all say such nasty horrid things about the decrepit old oodie. It’s just pure cozy vibes and part of her safe space. IYKYKIYDKGTK

Never message this page again!

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
4 weeks to go my lovely! I’ve started maternity already, it’s no joke being preggo in your late 40’s 😂 my tits are absolutely massive the noo! Giving Mario a run fae his money!
Yas hen. You must have bazukas because the only thing I could see when he ran were his titties!

• Haha