Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That horror Jos unfiltered life has got that PR package today and has already gone through it. But Marion is saving his till the weekend 😂
I so wish there was a confetti canon involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fabulous view you have there, Mario 🥴
I'd show mine but I don't want to compromise my security, but it's 100 times better than that eyesore 🤪

View attachment 2894222
I showed a pic of my kitten on another thread and said I was compromising his security 🫣. Marioisms in my DNA now. 🥔💙
---
Nah, stick a fork in me cos ah'm done. All these interactions with delivery drivers. 🙄

My delivery drivers say hello, just taking quick photo for proof of delivery, maybe a word or two about weather, traffic and then a thanks and goodbye.

View attachment 2894317
Did ya Aye! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely getting his moneys worth from those Grinch jammies, I'm all for getting wear from my clothes but we never see any other ones.

• Haha
Ma hens tonight in small business asda I was serviced by a Sharon when my scan and go compromised ma security by wanting a quality check done. Unfortunately it was not the servicing of my life as she barely said two words to me and put my juice back on top of my bread, flattening it. Maybe next time I should ask if they've goat a Julie working there instead

• Haha
Reactions: 47
His latest post, what the duck is he saying ? It’s just a lot of words that don”t actually make any sense. Or a point. Also. Ally.

• Haha
Why does make out he’s made it on the gram? Nothing has changed in last 6 years for him, no holidays, no new home, no wedding, no car, not even done lessons.. so he needs to stop going on about how he is some millionaire, 150k plus following really isn’t big it’s almost population of EK out of whole of Scotland. Simmer down Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does make out he’s made it on the gram? Nothing has changed in last 6 years for him, no holidays, no new home, no wedding, no car, not even done lessons.. so he needs to stop going on about how he is some millionaire, 150k plus following really isn’t big it’s almost population of EK out of whole of Scotland. Simmer down Marion.
True only thing he's gained is fat and more fat oh and about 10 million pores on his ski slope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Since he’s been to Hinchy Towers, I do think there’s a bit of a “Calm down Mariah” aboot the fat slug!

It was there anyway, but defo worse now 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t he get the majority of his followers from Hinch? 🤔
He got me 🫣 yes I was a cleaning knob till I saw the light, via Little Miss Mops. She was his main champion from what I can remember.

I think Hinchy has kept him onside because when she got outted and backlash for being a saleswoman and for using too many chemicals etc, it was Little Home Bird the pisshead, and Mazda that championed her. Or rather LHB did, and Marion muttered along.
IMG_0843.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love that he made no sense in 2019 and makes no sense in 2024.
Hard of English.
Hard of punctuation.
Factual 💋 ✌ 🥔 ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love that he made no sense in 2019 and makes no sense in 2024.
Hard of English.
Hard of punctuation.
Factual 💋 ✌ 🥔 ♥
In 2019 I had never heard of the fat slag. But he hasn't learned literacy along the way so I conclude that he is just completely stupid. And beaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hens, remember when oor Banksy @hopethishelpsallthebest says she chants him fae the rooftoaps so she disni get a bespoke blocking, ah think this is actually her and Beak didni send him tae himsel 😳🤣
Definitely not me! It's Mario sending them himself. If you don't want to get blocked, be his biggest supporter. It's funnier, he doesn't know who to trust, especially him liking a comment off someone like me. Keeping my power on that app.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
IF Mario was a friend and he waffled this stupid post to me, I'd tell him to feck off to bed, you're pissed! 🙄

Screenshot_20240425-003123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42