Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't keep anything private...Can you, Mario!.

Trust this idiot with nothing. I hope that's the last time she invites you to her home. People didn't need to know about her carpet, because they can see from her pictures it's a decent one. Feck he's so backward 😡

Screenshot_20240423-190445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybes he will be goin oan a wee carpet journeeey. The junkies who live underneath him will be even happier than usual so aye
Pure cosy and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He can't keep anything private...Can you, Mario!.

Trust this idiot with nothing. I hope that's the last time she invites you to her home. People didn't need to know about her carpet, because they can see from her pictures it's a decent one. Feck he's so backward 😡

View attachment 2893378
His maw and his aunt will love that, felt safer and cosy in Hinch's crematorium tend farm than growing up at home. Hope they're fummming 🐍
---
Maybes he will be goin oan a wee carpet journeeey. The junkies who live underneath him will be even happier than usual so aye
Pure cosy and so forth
He felt like his junkie neighbours dae when they take a dose and fall back ontae their matted carpet.
tumblr_mt9f3bwXba1qhy9d1o1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If someone asked me what was my favourite room at my friends house I would be asking do you need medical attention? An intervention. I would not say well their bathroom was bloody stunning it had a full size bath and everything, they shower had multiple heads and water jets but when sitting on the toilet I wasn't able to answer the door and cook the dinner at the same time which is what I'm used to. She is seriously off her head posting that and tagging Hinch? Get yourself on a comma, this is a real low for you marionette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Safe space - its like he's on high alert for an annual purge. Those deep carpets at Hinches won't save ya Maz, nor will ya tit damp, paneling. If there was a purge, I bet half his insta bezzies will be masked up, (they live behind one let's be right), waving their axes outside his gaff. duck it, I'd do the 400 mile trip to go rescue the cat, that poor fucka needs cleansing. Laughing myself to sleep with the vision of Maz lighting bottles of out of date perfume with wax melt tea lights, using them as little bombs to ward off the purgers, throwing them Off his balcony out his living room window.
Right. Bed time. I'm clearly not well ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Safe space - its like he's on high alert for an annual purge. Those deep carpets at Hinches won't save ya Maz, nor will ya tit damp, paneling. If there was a purge, I bet half his insta bezzies will be masked up, (they live behind one let's be right), waving their axes outside his gaff. duck it, I'd do the 400 mile trip to go rescue the cat, that poor fucka needs cleansing. Laughing myself to sleep with the vision of Maz lighting bottles of out of date perfume with wax melt tea lights, using them as little bombs to ward off the purgers, throwing them Off his balcony out his living room window.
Right. Bed time. I'm clearly not well ha!
Beak wud be hunting doon oor baby gurl @hopethishelpsallthebest and force feeding her wax melts tae choke her.

Dinni fash hen, we will protect our Banksy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So yesterday Hinch and Fiddle were going on about Spring Awakening and today Martin has been using Spring Awakening 🙄
Get from out of Hinchs arse Mario, she’s not your pal you sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So yesterday Hinch and Fiddle were going on about Spring Awakening and today Martin has been using Spring Awakening 🙄
Get from out of Hinchs arse Mario, she’s not your pal you sad bastard.
Beak is Martha and Hinch is Donny fae baby reindeer, pass it oan. #i'llhangyourcurtains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fabulous view you have there, Mario 🥴
I'd show mine but I don't want to compromise my security, but it's 100 times better than that eyesore 🤪

Screenshot_20240424-090826_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nah, stick a fork in me cos ah'm done. All these interactions with delivery drivers. 🙄

My delivery drivers say hello, just taking quick photo for proof of delivery, maybe a word or two about weather, traffic and then a thanks and goodbye.

Screenshot_20240424-104057.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Nah, stick a fork in me cos ah'm done. All these interactions with delivery drivers. 🙄

My delivery drivers say hello, just taking quick photo for proof of delivery, maybe a word or two about weather, traffic and then a thanks and goodbye.

View attachment 2894317
No no no no. This is too far. He's gone too far.

I don't believe Mario wrote that (spelling and grammar is too good) but that is a fake lovelie message if I ever saw one. Probably sent by Lego heed Hannah. 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2894317
If* he can smell through the box, surely it needs to be packed better.

*obvs he couldn't also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No no no no. This is too far. He's gone too far.

I don't believe Mario wrote that (spelling and grammar is too good) but that is a fake lovelie message if I ever saw one. Probably sent by Lego heed Hannah. 🤥😂
Mebbes it was someone from here, keeping him sweet so they don't block them 🤣
---
If* he can smell through the box, surely it needs to be packed better.

*obvs he couldn't also
If the delivery driver has such a good sense of smell, I'm hoping for his sake he doesn't deliver the jobby post to the bowel screening centre. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 28