Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, stick a fork in me cos ah'm done. All these interactions with delivery drivers. 🙄

My delivery drivers say hello, just taking quick photo for proof of delivery, maybe a word or two about weather, traffic and then a thanks and goodbye.

View attachment 2894317
What a load of bollocks! So, while he was handing over the box he immediately pulled put his phone and rang his wife. I call BS. His followers are absolute plankton

Also. How does he top himself everytime? Preferably with a noose around his neck swinging from the loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah he’s taken these fake messages too far this time. Nobody ever has that level of interaction with their delivery drivers. Maybe someone at the shop if you’re buying something in person (eg I bought a jumper yesterday and the lady on the till said it was a really lovely colour) but that’s really about as far as it usually goes. Half the time delivery drivers are halfway back to their van before you’ve even had a chance to get to the front door, unless a signature is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm watching a documentary on Gary Glitter. As soon as l saw his eyebrows all l saw was Mario's 😲
All this time l thought he copied them from Hinch 😂

Screenshot_20240424-113702_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240424-113908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What another coincidence we talk about how much they spend on take away and tat every week/month next thing you know Marion is on stories saying they have to cut back on the cakes etc.

That message from a lovely, when you get the chance hens go and look at some these women that sit and message him on the comments they are about 60+ and look not all there.
Straight on the phone to his wife 🤣🤣🤣 nah didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So yesterday Hinch and Fiddle were going on about Spring Awakening and today Martin has been using Spring Awakening 🙄
Get from out of Hinchs arse Mario, she’s not your pal you sad bastard.
How can he tell it smells like Spring Awakening when the dunderheid has so many wax melts, plug ins, reed diffusers oan the go.
Brought to you in the scent # chemicalsreactionsdinnaylightamatchfurfuckssake
Hard of sniffing also
Tonsa love tae yous awe ❤ 🥔
---
What another coincidence we talk about how much they spend on take away and tat every week/month next thing you know Marion is on stories saying they have to cut back on the cakes etc.

That message from a lovely, when you get the chance hens go and look at some these women that sit and message him on the comments they are about 60+ and look not all there.
Straight on the phone to his wife 🤣🤣🤣 nah didn’t happen.
Hen, im pure affronted. I'm 60+ and not all there 🤪 Huv I been oan Tattle fur too long? dae I need a wee deep rest in a cosy and safe place?
Is ma cup noooo runnething over? Am I hard of common sense also?
Away tae ask Debbie Harris whit she thinks so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Meanwhile proceeds to actually tell supposed wife how he humoured some weird tosser about their stinkin parcel cos he couldn’t think of anything else to say….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hen, im pure affronted. I'm 60+ and not all there 🤪 Huv I been oan Tattle fur too long? dae I need a wee deep rest in a cosy and safe place?
Is ma cup noooo runnething over? Am I hard of common sense also?
Away tae ask Debbie Harris whit she thinks so aye
That depends ma lovelie, how many AvaMay wax melts in the scent oaf Beaky dae youse own? 😘
---
I'm watching a documentary on Gary Glitter. As soon as l saw his eyebrows all l saw was Mario's 😲
All this time l thought he copied them from Hinch 😂

View attachment 2894403

View attachment 2894404
@SuzyE how very dare youse hen, taken that too far, comparing that freak tae Gary Glitter. Wit huz Gary ever done fur your harshness? Blocked and reported ah'm fummming.

Ah'm away tae ma pals car tae eat a McDonald's and go oan a rant about 🐍 trolls oan this vile app.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Madge2022 iv no recovered fae that cruel joke ma, noo adopted, daughter played oan me at Christmas. Geein me wan o oor Marias connolls
Still no sure whit it smelt of but it wisney anything iv ever smelt at Christmas and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Q
Hmm what is the smell of Beaky I wonder. I'm going for damp towels left in a bag for a week, bad breath, and cat litter....
Foosty claes and sweaty bollocks 👌

Ah wunner if this is his neighbour
Screenshot_20240424-150423.png

This is 💯% wan oaf his auld neighbours and nae debates
Screenshot_20240424-150515.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well hello ma lovelies . I stopped watching this wee scrote a while ago because he gets right under my skin . Came over for a wee nosy to see what the wee fanny had been up to and I’ve been howling , proper clutch my beak stuff . You vile lot are hilarious . I’m ready to vomit at the Pandora bracelet 🤮🤮 I see he’s still living in his wee shoe box with dippit Deek & his baby gurl that can’t stand the sight of him . Tattie hearts to you all & so forth 🥔🥔❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Q

Foosty claes and sweaty bollocks 👌

Ah wunner if this is his neighbour
View attachment 2894686

This is 💯% wan oaf his auld neighbours and nae debates
View attachment 2894688
Blocked and reported, don't message this page again. Capeesh

I'll have you ken, Seedhill is his safe place, his cosy corner and home. When anyone walks into his hoose they're amazed 🙄 fries my brain that Beak + Deek have absolutely no desire to improve their quality of life, they'll be up that close till they leave in a box

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah, stick a fork in me cos ah'm done. All these interactions with delivery drivers. 🙄

My delivery drivers say hello, just taking quick photo for proof of delivery, maybe a word or two about weather, traffic and then a thanks and goodbye.

View attachment 2894317
Awk duck away off, I have heard some ridiculous things in my time but this takes the crown 😂 😭
It was bad enough up to the point where the delivery driver said it was the nicest smelling box but to then say, he actually phoned his wife hahaha wise up.

Another tall tale for the bald eagle, up there with the postman saying his living room was like Macys window.

Why does he come out with this tit? its just so laughable 🤭

Debbie Harris
Nikita Dug
New York in America
Also
xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Awk duck away off, I have heard some ridiculous things in my time but this takes the crown 😂 😭
It was bad enough up to the point where the delivery driver said it was the nicest smelling box but to then say, he actually phoned his wife hahaha wise up.

Another tall tale for the bald eagle, up there with the postman saying his living room was like Macys window.

Why does he come out with this tit? its just so laughable 🤭

Debbie Harris
Nikita Dug
New York in America
Also
xxxxx
Hens, remember when oor Banksy @hopethishelpsallthebest says she chants him fae the rooftoaps so she disni get a bespoke blocking, ah think this is actually her and Beak didni send him tae himsel 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="Kat__lax, post: 19102019, member: but when sitting on the toilet I wasn't able to answer the door and cook the dinner at the same time which is what I'm used to.
[/QUOTE]
The way I screamed out loud at this 🤣🤣😭😆 💀

ps. Mario is a fat slag and so forth. Idst

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t get tired drying that arseholes face with sandpaper 🤬
Irritates the life out of me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weren't these given to influencers when it came out, yet he's just getting one now 🤭

Screenshot_20240424-201859_Instagram.jpg

Ffs, he's desperate for decent content 🙈

Screenshot_20240424-201944_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2894317
Another vote fram me that this is @hopethathelpsallthebest doing the lord’s work fur all us trolls. Marion is far too hard of brain cells tae spot the piss taking

• Haha
Reactions: 16