Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
Ah hens. Picture the scene.. your wee pals (proper not just oan the app) a knock on your front door, which isnae yours it’s owned by the bank for 30 years, you open the door to them and they are greeted with the smell of Rayn. They ask wtf that stench is? You reply, it’s Mario’s pussy. 🐈 They no longer ya pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

geezabreak

VIP Member
Wtf is going on oan that vile app? This must be the 7th instacunt I've seen in the last 2 days asking their sheep what content they want to see. Huv they aw suddenly been struck doon wi Creutzfeldt Jacob disease? They chose tae be fucking digital creators/instawankers, noo they want the punters tae dae the hard work. It's more like they're aw brain deid imbeciles wi boring lives and they're at the end of the road.
Btw Mariom that's your new holiday scent is it! A cheap perfume fae a naebdy when yer shelves are buckelt wi expensive Jo molane scents that are pure stunning (no ma opinion).
Fucking wazzuck.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Sitting oan the sofa wae her wee power-bank tae charge her phone because there is only one plug socket in the living room 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
I’ve been on a very long comma from this app. But after seeing his bright red face squint at the camera while showing off his toddler outfit, I came running back asap. Grabbin ma criss and joos and settlin in for the ride.

Also FYI, Vieve lipgloss and all other products are amazing. Don’t let the state of his blown up, burnt lips put you off iykyk and iydkgtk

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Him filming the pool at night as if it’s the Maldives. I’m sorry, but all Marion’s holiday snaps so far scream additional needs.

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Mario read a review of Barbie and passed it off as his own!! Cannot believe I’ve missed nearly a whole thread. I’m in that small business called Dubai being swept away in biblical floods but we move.
Christ Mario's ceiling leak really is bad tae be flooding away small business dubai

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ferguson

VIP Member
What hours does he actually work? He's been posting stories 3 hours ago and is now on again. What kind of shift pattern is he on especially when he's so tired at night, he does fuck all😂
Excuse me.
He works full time.
Pays full rent too also.
Never message this page again.
Capeesh Also.

• Haha
  • Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
Guessing he can put his washing in the communal garden with no fear of anyone stealing those awful leggings 🤔

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.

I was half way through the last thread and have just caught up. That thread was a corker! The 10pm blackout, the bathroom becoming a wet room, the council all muttering “Aye she’s back, the fat slug”and ignoring her. 🤣🤣🤣

I am clutching ma beak at the @hopeisallthebest artwork as always, particularly the Breaking bad ones 🙌

I also loved Scottish Declan & Hullo getting a mention. Them and Mario having a mash up would be peak viewing. I can just see Hullo and Deek having a deep convo like a tennis match -
Hullo….. Aye…… Hullo…. Aye….. ad infinitum! 🤯

The Mazda/Hinchy mashups have been damp squibs, and I can’t stand Rough Bitch Rendall and the wrinkled face maw so those scruffs don’t count. If he did have these “girls” round again, he’s doing to them what Hinch does to him and ensuring no picture evidence due to being a wee bully! 👊

He also once met shiny face Jen, she of the plastic face, 80s hair and dodgy stalker husband in Primarni, but I think that was the only crossover. 👀

We defo need a GFM (sore subject from another thread 😉🤣) to get Scot Dec and Marion at the same function.

Mazda knows he’s as popular as a cactus vibrator, so he’s used wee baby gurl Rayns name on the cat pish wax melt. Rayns only outdoor time was throwing herself out the windae. 😿

Finally, Marion - please note - You cannot write that your cup runneth over unless your name is Bill Shakespeare. Capeesh!

P.S. has wee Deeks birthday trip date been confirmed yet? 🍊

Mwah mwah 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks they don't seem like a couple at all?

Derek looks like his wee brother or something it's so strange. The way they stand together is so awkward! The big red slap heed has tipped me over the edge tonight.

Bespoke sunburn in the shade "never message this page again". Your worries are not ma worries.
Me! There is zero chemistry there, it's like a grandad and his son. Deek looks like a child and Marion an old man in dreadful clothes.

• Haha