Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet derek loves the fact that we think he deserves better.
you do mate! Claim your flat back, get a massive collection of lynx and a gaming chair. Make that flat into the bachelor pad you wish it was

Reactions: 12
Tv the size of a camel I love how your mind works.
All for the Chris Pratt posters!
I'm not ashamed to say I would sit on the face of a Chris Prat poster even though the girl has informed me the CP is a terrible arsehole for some reason. I would wrestle a dinosaur for half an hour of sitting on his tongue...

Reactions: 13
Mine didn't cover the mortgage but as I'd bought the one bedroom flat for £15000 and sold it for £42000, I wasn't that worried....

Reactions: 2
We need to start a petition to get Dezzas flat back to its rightful owner....marjorie needs to fuck off with his shamazing (clicks strangler fingers) bespoke plush shite....when u look at Dezzas face on Marjories videos he couldn't be less interested...he is just a cash cow to supermario and his bawbag face...so aye

Reactions: 11
I just seen something on Facebook and thought I wonder if oor Marion has ordered this bespoke frame Yet .... it’d take pride of place next to his door book

Reactions: 16
I'm waiting on him to show his bespoke face. He'll be back with a moss bowl like Hinches and hopefully Raaayyyynnn will use it as a litter tray so aye

I'm waiting on him to show his bespoke face. He'll be back with a moss bowl like Hinches and hopefully Raaayyyynnn will use it as a litter tray so aye
I’ll laugh if he starts banging on about air quality like hinch

Reactions: 5
I'm not ashamed to say I would sit on the face of a Chris Prat poster even though the girl has informed me the CP is a terrible arsehole for some reason. I would wrestle a dinosaur for half an hour of sitting on his tongue...
Isn’t he a born again Christian now and married someone else quite quickly? I agree he is beautiful

Reactions: 4
Isn’t he a born again Christian now and married someone else quite quickly? I agree he is beautiful
Yes he is married to Katherine Schwarzenegger and they’re expecting their first baby together. And they’re crazy religious now.
I would still climb him like a tree.

Reactions: 10
This might be a long shot but could the reason we haven’t seen our saviour of small businesses is because he has had some work done, maybe he brought a diy lip filler kit off eBay and he now has gigantic fish lips?
I missed the whole weekend with the balloon things so I could be wrong. Not sure if we have seen his bespoke face!
Anyways if he hasn’t, maybe you should Maz, do you a treat to have nice fish lips, take the pressure off them eyebrows. So aye!

Marjorie Marjorie where for art thou Marjorie? He really is in a big cream puff ...so aye

Very valid point ...so ate

Reactions: 7
Maybe his 99382 product skincare routine has eventually taken its toll on his exzeemah and he’s turned into a big crusty eyesore

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.