Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed too loud at this comment 😂
My friggin porch has bigger space than that!

View attachment 2777162
What’s that going on outside hen? Is that the demolition squad in? Or, Are they building new boujee houses and fatty has to stay in that third world bistro jar sized shitehole he resides in?
What a view.

New York in America.
Also xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahm in my own duck it year. Watching his gunt swing left and right as he crash lands on the new bumming fort and Indulging in the bespoke comments in his post that he's ignoring before he blocks and deletes the accounts.
These are accounts with faces and details too... Go on ma lovelies and fill your primani boots at their questioning his new sofa.
The Paisley Penthouse. Where tit sofas go to die.
RIP duplo block / roblox sofa. You gave us virus people a hell of a fun time.
Debbie Harris.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
40 years old with a personalised sippy cup 😂😂
Why does it need to be personalised? Who would fuckin steal it after the crypt keeper having his mouth round that straw? He’s stinking :sick:
---
Aye he defo said he didn’t like the scatter back cushion sofas, I’ve had one before too and they are awful
Anyways ma lovelies when do we think the new bed is being gifted? Before or after another new sofa as he will hate this one soon enough ? 🤨
New bed lol them two daft fuckers would be better getting bunk beds, create more space for the amount of shite they’ve got. Maybe they could get a race car bed since dumbo has passed his theory.

nae debates

factual

also
New York in America

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I came across a video from Scottish Declan last night featuring his boyfriend. Genuinely thought it was Derek at first.

Nothing will convince me that Mario isn’t with him for the carers’ benefit.

99B99BBD-E070-4FED-9AEC-4C53798A0866.gif

• Haha
This fat whale diving on it, has probably buckled the legs already. Same clothes again. Featuring a bathroom cabinet, also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ that reel 😅😅😅😅 he loves himself far too much

So he’s at China sea for lunch and he’s loved this place for decades? who the feck speaks like that? He gets it’s so wrong alll the god dam time

Mop kicking my way thro the weekend
New York in America 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is that all! 😲 feck my conservatory furniture was more than that, and my main sofas I'll not even go there, but l know they'll last me well.
Honestly hen we've got a 2 seater rattan type couch and 2 chairs for the gairden and they were ower £800, I think we were ripped aff a wee bit BUT they stay outside all year and I've had them about 10 years. I think Danyells client base is the very low income bracket who will need to use HP just for the low starting prices, no shade to low income cos I was there for a long time myself, that cheap stuff looks ok when new but in a very short amount of time it's knackered. So why he thinks he's Billy big bollocks for getting this is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly mario logic is something else.
Loved the place for many decades 😵💫 .. he's been alive for for 4😂. He's on a up his own arse hype the noo. They leggings are geein me the boak!! 🤢🤢
another weekend, another Outing roon the shoaps n shite grub. 🥱😂

• Haha
Just a reminder that while he was posting this, he was sitting in an awful looking Chinese restaurant in Paisley eating diarrhea with chips as part of the £9.95 lunch special, and scrolling Tattle. Best life being truly lived, also.

Hi Mario. Your new couch looks cheap and tacky 👋

IMG_5872.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just a reminder that while he was posting this, he was sitting in an awful looking Chinese restaurant in Paisley eating diarrhea with chips as part of the £9.95 lunch special, and scrolling Tattle. Best life being truly lived, also.

View attachment 2777483
Ironic- don’t bother with the opinions of strangers… yet seeks validation from a bunch of strangers on an app. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine getting that excited and showing off over a £500 free fire hazard sofa because you’ve literally got duck all else to show for your 40 years on earth

Bet it stinks as well of cheap plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
the comment on his new post are tickling me - someone has said his new sofa looks more comfortable that the last one, someone else is saying how he only just got a new one a few months ago and someone else has said it’s crap looking! They will all be deleted no doubt I’m not time. I forgot to take screenshots because this app isn’t my job my lovelies so if you don’t like it don’t contact this page again. Blocked

New York in America

also

• Haha

View attachment 2777483
Derek is boring him so much that he'd rather sit there scrolling Tattle, than talk to him. So much for treating Derek.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He thinks he's triggering us 😆😆 Mario, we will forever live rent free in your wee head.

A cheap ass corner sofa in a one bedroom council gaff in a drug haven scheme isn't exactly something that triggers any emotions in me, except sympathy.

That Chinese 🤢 no wonder his ass explodes

• Haha

View attachment 2777483
Lol. Proper triggered isn't he! Yeah Marion, we hate your sofa and for as long as you're on that app, we are gonna slag you off. Deal with it!
---
Wtf is a gold mind? He did say that didn’t he?
Ah, it's worth it's gold in weight #IlliterateMarioisms

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, I for one will admit am triggered. I did not need to see Mario with his legs up in the air, nae doot presenting to Deek in the background for their yearly mating ritual. New sofa = yearly bum

IMG_9633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.