Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've been oan a Scottish Declan journeh.

Lost for actual words.

Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hes got so much snail spunk oan his face its a wunner hes no awe shrivelled up wi awe the salt he takes in, so aye
@Babybail93 congrats oan your news, canny wait fur the birth and the wee wan tae shine oan us awe 💎
Actual photy of Mario withoot the filter also
1709231176112.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So because it dosna work on his ferret face then it's crap so aye.

430720475_1341912259798509_5645348558217232430_n.jpg
429911060_2422469844601979_4765262841896539045_n.jpg

He thinks he's the bee's knees to recommend Snail 92 but he forgets AW told him to buy it.

and he is still going on about snail jizz, give it a bloody rest man.

430168994_1090006422334122_7075886872735991787_n.jpg
431007929_1836993590148588_8895419369557449380_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well ma lovelies, my evening meal is ruined now by the thought of wee Deeks swimmers being shot all over Marion’s pan face. 🤢 FACTUAL!
ALSO.

IMG_0055.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just out of curiosity when do girls stop being a*holes, mine is 16 and I'm not sure if she's going to make it to 17 or I'm going to murder her first!! Son is slightly younger and never had a bit of bother from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just out of curiosity when do girls stop being a*holes, mine is 16 and I'm not sure if she's going to make it to 17 or I'm going to murder her first!! Son is slightly younger and never had a bit of bother from him.
My girls are 38, 39 and 41... Still waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So many things to pick fault on about this picture, but I'll start with whiney witch 🤣
Screenshot_20240229-194321_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Looks like Jess with her new teeth! 😩😂 #IYKYKIYDKGTK
Did you see her saying today shes had them fixed and they still look the same, like big horse teeth or bad dentures and they look all grey round the edges. Marion’s looks repulsive but they must be a fair few years old now. I think nearly everyone I hate follow on instagram has these big fake teeth now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you see her saying today shes had them fixed and they still look the same, like big horse teeth or bad dentures. I think nearly everyone I hate follow on instagram has these big fake teeth now.
Haha yes!! 😂 I literally zoomed in on both photos and couldn't see the difference, it's baffling! They probably told her they couldn't do anything and she's stuck with them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha yes!! 😂 I literally zoomed in on both photos and couldn't see the difference, it's baffling! They probably told her they couldn't do anything and she's stuck with them. 😂
When I showed Mr Cherry her new called teeth he said she looked like Methadone Mick. She should be in Marion’s block of flats chewing off ears with those teeth.

• Haha
When I showed Mr Cherry her new called teeth he said she looked like Methadone Mick. She should be in Marion’s block of flats chewing off ears with those teeth.
She looks ridiculous, tbh! What IS with these muppets getting breeze blocks teef, blown up lips, too much botox and bad hair extensions? 🤡 I'm waiting for Becky to get her clip-in fringes..... 😂 they'll look even worse than the extensions she had!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
aw hens, I’ve been away fae that app and just caught up.

1) congrats @Babybail93 on baby boy!
2) New York in America
3) can’t decide if I want a Marion/Declan collaboration
4) Mario enjoys jizz on the face
5) also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had a wee bespoke teef journey thanks to a bougie dose of anemia. NHS dentistry with fee top up but needed done so I treatit myself. My dentist actually nearly choked me making me laugh because the very last thing she did was create a slight imperfection so my two front teeth looked natural rather than like piano keys fresh oot the mould. She said, "I can't have you walking around looking like you got your teeth at a hairdressers."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks ridiculous, tbh! What IS with these muppets getting breeze blocks teef, blown up lips, too much botox and bad hair extensions? 🤡 I'm waiting for Becky to get her clip-in fringes..... 😂 they'll look even worse than the extensions she had!
I know, I’m glad to say I have natural and normal looking teeth, no lip fillers, no botox and no bad hair extensions. I think we must follow all the same threads but I have to say this one is my favourite and I often leave it till last to catch up because it’s my favourite. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, I’m glad to say I have natural and normal looking teeth, no lip fillers, no botox and no bad hair extensions. I think we must follow all the same threads but I have to say this one is my favourite and I often leave it till last to catch up because it’s my favourite. 😂
Apart from colouring my hair, I've reached 40 and not had any work done - we are rare! 😂 Yes, I think we do - I mainly follow and comment on this one (the best, obvs 😎) Becky and sometimes Prickenden, although I can barely watch his Stories. 😡 I browse a few others and have a laugh at them, such as Jess, Katie Hayes and Robbo. 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.