Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many times a day he regrets all the ads he turned down as insta wasn’t his job

Reactions: 29
Has that Andy boy he fancies got his tree up yet? Canna mind his actual name. If no, I bet his will be better and that'll be oor mas in a comma for the weekend
It's Andrew Wheatcroft. Don't think there's a tree posted by because he's too busy fking off to Amsterdam for a break this week.

Reactions: 20
The Kind* of Christmas strikes again with a kiddie quilt.
(*na ma quote)

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Aww the grinch stuff will be either going to Bernadette or doon the communal shute as surely he cant be doing the grinch next year...such a wasteful cunt so aye

Reactions: 30
Marion, it’s “their tree”, “their different themes” and “they’re a private account”. You haven’t got one of these right!
There - a place
Their - it belongs to them
They’re - a contraction of they are.

Please do yourself and us a favour and enrol on a Help Yourself to English course in January instead of spunking your money on more shite for the hovel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Haven't looked on fudballs page for years, literally, but the git started to force his way into my stories with the Great Tree Reveal of 2023 (beyond boggin) so started having a wee nosey (you wish Marion) Saw that Jo Malone Advent Calendar and thought oh, he's obviously did well for himself in recent times, my jaw near hit the floor when I saw he was still in Beirut Towers and still hopping on and off the McGills. So aye, that has 100% been returned and he's a dick for trying to pretend it hasn't, he near pees his pants opening some crappy freebies he's been gifted and we're meant to believe he's this low key over Jo Malone?! Jog on Mario, jog on. Tonsa love hens, will see how long I can stand the cretin this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Love to see Marion supporting that small independent business, "skims"...

Finally he's investing in a (discounted) girdle to hide all the extra pounds of criss and joos.

Tonsa love to him as he makes this big commitment.

New York in America. Also.

Reactions: 37
Im sorry but that fuckin grinch quilt has crossed a line! He is 40 or fuckin 4? .too much Mazza , reign it in hun

Reactions: 28
He is ‘hard of English’ though so even signing up for a course would prove to be problematic

Reactions: 23
Has the Jo Malone calendar been spotted in the background recently?

Reactions: 12
Ah swear ma grammar huz gotten worse in ma real life aff this app cos oaf trying tae poast like St Martin, no the patron saint oaf grammar, also. My phone autocorrects tae Martin noo.
---
He is ‘hard of English’ though so even signing up for a course would prove to be problematic
Worth his gold in weight though

Reactions: 21
You notice how nearly everything else gets shown aff in front o the fire hazard monstrosity except the jo Molane, he pre recorded opening them aw and sent it back didn't he?
Maz, that fucking awfy quilt isny huge, am guessing you've nae idea whit huge actually is, this is whit happens when you live in a shoe boax, he probably thinks his 2 inch button mushroom is huge tae. Dae ye ken that wee saying 'dae ye think ma heid buttons up the back'? In Maria's case I think it actually does. Come tae think o it hus onybuddy seen the back o his thumb shaped napper? Also New York. America. Capeesh.

Reactions: 27
Can’t wait to see oorMazda in his SKIMS unitard or body suit

Reactions: 27
Screaming, crying, throwing up at the thought of Marion trying to squeeze his pot belly intae skims so aye. Let’s hope he doesn’t do a “try on with me” reel.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.