Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spirit of sense ma lovelie. By all means push the boat out, but at least make it meaningful. Kinda makes me sad he's never done a rainbow themed pride Christmas, for all the men before him forced into the closet. He just fucks it every time doesn't he.
Martin hud tae come oot the closet, coodni fit in it wi his three Hoovers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd just like to point out that I purchased retro foil decorations 3 years ago. So therefore I am THEE influencer. Up your bum Macaroni! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are the lights over the blinds rather than under and against the window? So only him and deed desk can really see the lights?
Jo Malone calendar £350 no extension for plugs so uses battery powered lights every year 🤡
Well that’s embarrassing.
So nobody can see them from outside and identify his flat. Cannae have his security compromised after all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are the lights over the blinds rather than under and against the window? So only him and deed desk can really see the lights?
Jo Malone calendar £350 no extension for plugs so uses battery powered lights every year 🤡
Well that’s embarrassing.
He's scared of marauding tattlers throwing bricks at his window. Or getting a ladder and peeking in. Hey Maz, we know where you live!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's scared of marauding tattlers throwing bricks at his window. Or getting a ladder and peeking in. Hey Maz, we know where you live!
Next time I leave Glasgow am deliberately “accidentally” taking Mr Isa passed Marion’s I need to see grinch grotto for real with my own eyes!! Tons love hens 💎👌🏼

Forgot to add Mr Isa can’t be doing it myself end up wheels took of my car and dug poop bags landing on the car from Marion street. If that did happen I don’t think I would even need to explain to Mr Isa what happened he would just know.

• Haha
Thank God he put oan honking hoosecoat afore taking the vid. Last thing we need the see is Martin's bawbles in a bauble.
Screenshot_20231108-070937.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The caption "he's on his way" with him looming ominously in that bauble is more Halloween vibes than Christmas ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Getting creepier by the day 😮 two middle aged guys putting all that tat up. What an enormous waste of time.

Dear Santa, for Christmas I'd like to see mario + didums bank statements and klarna etc 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That bent console table horror creaking under the weight of cheap Christmas tat. I know he doesn't have anything nice, nothing of quality, but surely someone should explain the concept of less is more.
I've woken up as cross as Mr Putin today ma lovelies.

• Haha
Next time I leave Glasgow am deliberately “accidentally” taking Mr Isa passed Marion’s I need to see grinch grotto for real with my own eyes!! Tons love hens 💎👌🏼

Forgot to add Mr Isa can’t be doing it myself end up wheels took of my car and dug poop bags landing on the car from Marion street. If that did happen I don’t think I would even need to explain to Mr Isa what happened he would just know.
My partner wants to do the North Coast 500. I'm trying to work out how a sneaky drive through passed the edge of Glasgow with a selfie at the flats and a meal at Castlevicchio would fit in. We'd be coming from that place abroad (England).

• Haha
Hunners of messages asking for the purchasing deets of the console table tat 🤦
If you need that landfill in your life, we are all doomed as a species also.
Maybe his account is entirely an AI construct. It's the only explanation so aye 🤷.

• Haha
Baffling behaviour when majority of people are moving to more sustainable living. Finding ways to reuse and recycle. The sheer volume of plastic grinch tat he’s bought for this year is astounding and he says he’s only doing it for one year?? He is tone deaf ma loveleis. Thank god him and diddums aren’t gonna reproduce.
I’ve bought all recyclable paper for the last couple years and invested in a few really good quality Christmas decorations that should last us years and years. But ma passions are not martins passions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seen this wee video of oor Marion rising up and living life as it should, and thought I would treetit yeez aw on this day of dawn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whit the duck is that bogging slow cooker braised sausage aw aboot, it's no even guid sausage, its that bowfin pink cheap stuff. Mmm slow cooker 'braised sausage' for 6 hours, you do realize sausage cooks in about 5 mins. Also fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Baffling behaviour when majority of people are moving to more sustainable living. Finding ways to reuse and recycle. The sheer volume of plastic grinch tat he’s bought for this year is astounding and he says he’s only doing it for one year?? He is tone deaf ma loveleis. Thank god him and diddums aren’t gonna reproduce.
I’ve bought all recyclable paper for the last couple years and invested in a few really good quality Christmas decorations that should last us years and years. But ma passions are not martins passions.
Exactly! So much plastic shite at Christmas gets landfilled. Especially when you're like maz and only gonna use it for one year. It makes me feel a bit sick. I've just bought some fab eco crackers this year, every part fully recyclable, no plastic, even the jokes are on seed paper. I use non plasticised wrapping paper, and use the same decs year on year.

Why does he kid on that people are hassling him for his big reveal like fecking Princess Diana on her wedding day? Naebody is interested Martin. I refuse to believe he's hud a single message and if he has I worry for the future of our species.
Seen this wee video of oor Marion rising up and living life as it should, and thought I would treetit yeez aw on this day of dawn
Lmaoooo the singer crammed into the corner of rubber gubs living room 💀 Hard pass fram me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone hold my hair, l need to heave after seeing this shite 🤢

Screenshot_20231108-102742_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.