Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what made me laugh
It’s not a word u hear much but it should
Fits Marion perfectly 😂
---
I’m never wrong
Cuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnntttttt
He's never wrong? Well he got that wrong for a start because this the pillock (our new fave word for Maz!) who NEVER gets anything right

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get how someone can get so stressed with plonking a few children's movie themed bits of tat around their gaff. Am I missing something?? Isn't Christmas supposed to be joyous? Because I swear it sounds like he actually, properly hates it. But maybe I'm just weird because my decorations require about as much thought and effort as it takes going up to the loft and getting the Christmas decoration bags down. The most stressful part is untangling the lights that I stuffed into a bag last year. Don't even get me started on "needs a holiday" after putting a few objects about. He needs to give his head a wobble.

Also.
New York in America xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are the lights over the blinds rather than under and against the window? So only him and deed desk can really see the lights?
Jo Malone calendar £350 no extension for plugs so uses battery powered lights every year 🤡
Well that’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have those lights from HB in cool white for my office which is at the back of the house so no bastard really sees them but I will not be using them this year…cheers Marion ya wee dick!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
thread suggestion.

To get in New York in America.

Mario #112 New York in America is where he wants to be but he'd rather go on a tat spending spree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't get how someone can get so stressed with plonking a few children's movie themed bits of tat around their gaff. Am I missing something?? Isn't Christmas supposed to be joyous? Because I swear it sounds like he actually, properly hates it. But maybe I'm just weird because my decorations require about as much thought and effort as it takes going up to the loft and getting the Christmas decoration bags down. The most stressful part is untangling the lights that I stuffed into a bag last year. Don't even get me started on "needs a holiday" after putting a few objects about. He needs to give his head a wobble.

Also.
New York in America xoxo
He probably does hate Christmas it's not as if he ever does anything exciting. But he wants to steal a march on the other instacunts by getting his tree up first so he's just pretending to like Christmas. But it's the same old, year after year, put up so much shite that looks terrible and then he's on a massive comedown after it's all up and he's got mo more content

Reactions: 18
Since when has multicoloured star lights been a traditional light choice? Warm white is traditional, surely?
Get tae ken hen, Martin is pyoor 80's retro. Canni wait fur the foil decorations oan the ceiling, also.
Screenshot_20231107-175553~2.png

Would probably look better than the Grinch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
100% he's copying trolloman. Tbh he should ditch the tress, all 14566 of them, lights at the window, a candle, maybe a hideous poinsettia or seasonal flowers would look better, less cluttered, and way more in keeping with the small flat of two small elderly gentlemen.
---

Poor witch looks like a tattooed baked bean. That's Emma, not Mario.
---
Oh ffs, he's got a mini Grinch tress in the mini hall. Looks like a charity shop in there. Aaarrggghhh!
A tattooed baked bean, absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a theory, and it might be because I'm bespokely blue atm even though I've always thought this.... people who go overboard for Christmas are like people that gush over their partner on social.... who you trying to kid material.

I'm thankful for people at Christmas, all of us together, lucky enough to get 4 generations together. Cutla presents for the weans, everyone just content to spend time together. I think a December in that small business Yorkhill (GBNF) sorted out Christmas in my head years ago.

I've got 20 year old Christmas decorations, fine by me as the money saved goes to a social bite Christmas dinner or 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Get tae ken hen, Martin is pyoor 80's retro. Canni wait fur the foil decorations oan the ceiling, also.
View attachment 2557607

Everything in they photos above I had at wan time. I'll hing ma heid in shame noo 🫣. Ye literally coodny see the ceilin fer shite hingin fae it. This wis in Scotland no New York in America by the way. Also he's a wee dobber.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a theory, and it might be because I'm bespokely blue atm even though I've always thought this.... people who go overboard for Christmas are like people that gush over their partner on social.... who you trying to kid material.

I'm thankful for people at Christmas, all of us together, lucky enough to get 4 generations together. Cutla presents for the weans, everyone just content to spend time together. I think a December in that small business Yorkhill (GBNF) sorted out Christmas in my head years ago.

I've got 20 year old Christmas decorations, fine by me as the money saved goes to a social bite Christmas dinner or 2.
I think you have the true spirit of Xmas ma lovelie 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you have the true spirit of Xmas ma lovelie 🥰
The spirit of sense ma lovelie. By all means push the boat out, but at least make it meaningful. Kinda makes me sad he's never done a rainbow themed pride Christmas, for all the men before him forced into the closet. He just fucks it every time doesn't he.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2557607

I actually love this! Reminds me of Christmas in the 80s when older relatives still had their decorations gathered from the past 40 years.

A couple of years ago I bought replica fairy lights just like those ones, and bought a silver tinsel tree for my hall so I could drown in nostalgia, but keep it separate from my traditional 9 foot fresh from the forest garden centre real tree. Smell the wealth (and pine needles).

I got some of those foil dangly things too but decided my need for nostalgia had some boundaries after all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2557607

Ahhhh i love this stuff, it's proper nostalgia. When the decs came out the loft it was just so magical and exciting. I used to think I was in a grotto. Going to the forest to get the tree, gorgeous times. I'd take this any day over the Grinch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2557607

We had all these. As a wean it was a magical time.
No so much for Martin who was locked in his room so his ugly face didnae spoil the magic for the others.
Poor Sadie also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.