Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again this is Mario so even when he gets an idea half right it’s still wrong 😂 I would say multicoloured fairy lights on a tree are traditional. The horrid grinch theme is very modern though so I don’t see how multicoloured lights will match that also. 😂
I think the grinch theme is being binned, I say he’s changed his whole theme because of us influencers, also. If you look at the communal bins at Casa del deek no marios - you’ll find the whole lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Since when has multicoloured star lights been a traditional light choice? Warm white is traditional, surely?
Warm white tree lights are traditional but multi coloured lights are retro.

In a surprise to no-one, he’s chosen LEDs with blue in them, so his version are neither traditional or retro. They look like the kind you see stuck above the counter in a taxi office.

(Lovely retro colourful fairy lights do look good I think, but they shouldn’t have that modern blue colour in them.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the grinch theme is being binned, I say he’s changed his whole theme because of us influencers, also. If you look at the communal bins at Casa del deek no marios - you’ll find the whole lot!!
Just came here to say this! He's building up to changing the whole theme

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh my I’m just catching up after not being on here for a week due to an actual busy real life (no Maz busy)

Hope you all had a lovely Crissmass and are getting your Easter decorations oot as we speak 🤣

I saw this last week and instantly thought of Beak and Deek

edit: actually it can’t be Maz as it looks much nicer and it’s nose is way too small. About the right size for wee Deek though 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the “traditional lights” is him trying to piggy back off Stacy Solomon & the 80s style coloured lights that she posted she’d found at her mums / her grandmas. No doubt at the big reveal he’ll say he’s been “gate keeping” them & bought them 7 years ago for this years tree 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
No wonder the wee witch is always so miserable, when she laughs she bespokely faints and nae debates!
Screenshot_20231107_112003_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think the “traditional lights” is him trying to piggy back off Stacy Solomon & the 80s style coloured lights that she posted she’d found at her mums / her grandmas. No doubt at the big reveal he’ll say he’s been “gate keeping” them & bought them 7 years ago for this years tree 🥴
100% he's copying trolloman. Tbh he should ditch the tress, all 14566 of them, lights at the window, a candle, maybe a hideous poinsettia or seasonal flowers would look better, less cluttered, and way more in keeping with the small flat of two small elderly gentlemen.
---
No wonder the wee witch is always so miserable, when she laughs she bespokely faints and nae debates!View attachment 2556974
Poor witch looks like a tattooed baked bean. That's Emma, not Mario.
---
Oh ffs, he's got a mini Grinch tress in the mini hall. Looks like a charity shop in there. Aaarrggghhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So much has went wrong with his decorations?! Does anyone else with an actual normal sized home seem to encounter they problems that Mazda does, when putting up their decs? I swear it takes 10 steps to clear the whole flat - what’s so difficult.
Garden centres take less time to get their Xmas displays out than this pillock does ! Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've bought some last week 🤬
Doon the communal rubbish chute they go.
Great minds ma lovely 🥰
We cannot let mavis think he influenced us 🤨
---
So much has went wrong with his decorations?! Does anyone else with an actual normal sized home seem to encounter they problems that Mazda does, when putting up their decs? I swear it takes 10 steps to clear the whole flat - what’s so difficult.
Garden centres take less time to get their Xmas displays out than this pillock does ! Also.
Pillock 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great minds ma lovely 🥰
We cannot let mavis think he influenced us 🤨
---

Pillock 😂😂😂
I won’t lie, my Dad called someone a pillock on Sunday & ive not heard that word for years, it’s all I’ve said for the last two days 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure it’s cause EVERY bleeping year all he uses are battery lights, and every bleeping year this gives me the rage. So for another bleeping year I’ll say it again…..Mario buy a bleeping extension lead.
It does my nut in, duck changing batteries every few days for the 6 months his tree is up.
Crabbit the day hens.
Merry Christmas
New York in America, also

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She carries on like he’s dressing the Selfridges windae every Crissmass. No a bedsit in the Ghetto. Wind ya neck in ya fat turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If he changes his tree theme, he's going to be a laughing stock. Go on Mario, DO IT! 🤣

Isn't this the trollop who was the ring leader in snooping through his kitchen cupboards while taking the piss out of him?!.
Mario, you don't know what a true friend is mate. Sorry, but you don't

Screenshot_20231107-122002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why’s he stressing when NAEBODY goes to the bedsit to see his decs anyway? He’s only pressuring himself so he can post it on the gram. Dear lord what a sad little life..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone got the pic of his takeaway cups? Asking for a friend!!
Also New York in America!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why’s he stressing when NAEBODY goes to the bedsit to see his decs anyway? He’s only pressuring himself so he can post it on the gram. Dear lord what a sad little life..
Exactly. In the three years I’ve known about this pathetic little creature I think he has had a total of 4 visits to the bedsit, and not one of those times was Crissmass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
399189787_668317898429551_7681390805874238962_n.jpg
399450739_867311141520088_6836573925652567068_n.jpg

399305406_1502656500565957_1912395144680110071_n.jpg

• Haha
If he changes his tree theme, he's going to be a laughing stock. Go on Mario, DO IT! 🤣

Isn't this the trollop who was the ring leader in snooping through his kitchen cupboards while taking the piss out of him?!.
Mario, you don't know what a true friend is mate. Sorry, but you don't

View attachment 2557066
These two ar like two peas in a pod, both crass, vulgar, potty mooths, nae class tae speak of and delusional also #factual

Reactions: 17
I won’t lie, my Dad called someone a pillock on Sunday & ive not heard that word for years, it’s all I’ve said for the last two days 😆
That’s what made me laugh
It’s not a word u hear much but it should
Fits Marion perfectly 😂
---
I’m never wrong
Cuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnntttttt

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.