Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of braised sausage. But if its his bespoke version of steamed sausage, then I don't know where to start šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The lorne doesn't look the brawest and the Gravy needs to be thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whyā€™s that sausage matching marios skin tone??? Bespoke boiled ham. I am a veg muncher so donā€™t eat it but is it supposed to be that colour??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus wept that is the worst excuse for a square sausage Iā€™ve ever seen! Have you ever heard of a butchers Mario!

Reactions: 19
My copy of the slow cooker book doesn't have a braised sausage recipe.

He's either adapted an existing recipe or just threw in that crap. I think he threw it in.

The walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m currently in that place Abroad, sitting in the sun in a 5* hotel and Iā€™ve just offended a large group of people by saying, VERY loudly ā€œfucks SAKE!ā€ When I saw that anaemic ā€œsausageā€
Why canā€™t he cook even the most simple stuff, WITH a cookbook telling him what to do? bleeping moron.
I also chuckled cos Iā€™m in the canaries, and thinking about Martin & Deek being here at this hotel & sticking out like a sore thumb made me laugh. But theyā€™d never some somewhere like this. Basic witch wankers.

• Haha
What is so exhausting about throwing some Christmas crap on a table and hanging string lights on a window? He is the biggest complainer on the gram. Isn't decorating for Christmas supposed to make you happy? He is one miserable person.

Reactions: 21
Jesus wept that is the worst excuse for a square sausage Iā€™ve ever seen! Have you ever heard of a butchers Mario!
Aldis finest šŸ¤® I love stewed sausage, not had it in years, no way ma wains would eat it but my wee maw used to make it. Definitely wasn't square sausage, same as his stovies, gads min, get in the bin

Reactions: 10
What is so exhausting about throwing some Christmas crap on a table and hanging string lights on a window? He is the biggest complainer on the gram. Isn't decorating for Christmas supposed to make you happy? He is one miserable person.
He doesnā€™t do it to be happy like normal people. He does it because heā€™s labouring under the misconception that people on the Gram want him to decorate the pencil case for Xmas. When in fact 90% of people want him to duck it all up and then gleefully watch the subsequent comedown and months of ā€œI wasnā€™t in a good place, I only did it for the gramā€ bollocks. Itā€™s happened for years. Itā€™s more of a Christmas tradition than the John Lewis advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He doesnā€™t do it to be happy like normal people. He does it because heā€™s labouring under the misconception that people on the Gram want him to decorate the pencil case for Xmas. When in fact 90% of people want him to duck it all up and then gleefully watch the subsequent comedown and months of ā€œI wasnā€™t in a good place, I only did it for the gramā€ bollocks. Itā€™s happened for years. Itā€™s more of a Christmas tradition than the John Lewis advert.
I love when he gets intae his seasonal depression slump when he realises he shot his bolt too soon and itā€™s tit compared to everyone elseā€™s. Puts me right in the Crissmass mood

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like it's frozen shite from farmfoods, probably a hunner slices for Ā£1.
Ah was gonnae say, no even Asda would allow that tae grace their bespoke shelves.

Do enjoy a wee bit of Costcoā€™s slice though, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely when you braise something you brown the meat first, seals in the flavour etc, and (especially sausage) itā€™ll end up as peely wally as it went in šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.