Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t viakal for getting rid of limescale and hard water marks? The water in Scotland is soft Marion, you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isn’t viakal for getting rid of limescale and hard water marks? The water in Scotland is soft Marion, you idiot.
I live in a seriously hard water area and I wouldn't touch viakal with a barge pole. Full of toxins. I use citric acid which does a brilliant job. He's so hypocritical the other day he's posting about the brand that Laura uses which is supposed to be green (but isnt). The next he's using toxic viakal when he simply has no need for it. Absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live in a seriously hard water area and I wouldn't touch viakal with a barge pole. Full of toxins. I use citric acid which does a brilliant job. He's so hypocritical the other day he's posting about the brand that Laura uses which is supposed to be green (but isnt). The next he's using toxic viakal when he simply has no need for it. Absolute moron
I used Viakal on the taps when we were first married and living in London. Took the chrome plating right off. Lost my security deposit because of that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
If p+g are giving him paid work surely he or they should know we don't have hard water in Scotland 🤦 not that I believe he gets paid work, he does it for the free products and to feel relevant.

Honestly can't get the nasty wee bast out my head. He deserves everything he's got.... A simpleton for a finance (iykyk), a family who don't give two shits, no friends, no social life, a horrible little damp flat, debt up to his poached egg eyeballs, a cat that hates him and nothing to aim towards. He doesn't have any ambition or goals.

The best he'll ever achieve is his 40th flowers from Mrs Hinch but remember Maz, she does visit people if she really wants to so poss ponder over that #weeKatie

Enjoy your wee hurl on the McGill's bus because it's all you'll ever amount to

I've emailed AMA's and I hope they drop him like the sack of tit he is 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So Hannah has a cleaning account now and she made that reel and posted it at 9pm on a Friday night?

Careful H, you’re turning into your bestie Mario.

• Haha
  • Wow
His lack of compassion is unbelievable. You can guarantee if he was in some way impacted by this storm, he’d expect all the sympathy and then be ranting about 🐍 all over this app when he doesn’t get the replies he was hoping for.

Hard of brain cells also.
Thread title contender right there 👆

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I am gobsmacked by that incredibly stupid and insensitive comment. I wish him nothing but misery, factual.

You SAD bastard
He's going to finally clean his skirting boards! Seriously though, what 40 year old man without children and the ability to do what he wants, get so excited over mundane chores? Maz, most of us do all what you have done AND go out and have fun. Sad moron. I would never post my housework on bloody social media it's too boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you deep clean an air fryer? I give mine a wash after every use that’s it. I don’t dismantle it all to clean it, hope I’m not doing a Marion here and outing myself, embarrassing myself. IIDKTINTGTK tons love hens. Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah this is what I just don’t get. Does he think the rest of us are living in absolute tit holes with dirt and dust everywhere? No Martin, we do all that, in our homes that are at least double (if not more) the size of yours and have a life too. We have pals, and family, careers, cars, gardens, hobbies, and fun ALSO.

I hate him. Spine bright all xox

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So let me see if I'm understanding this - he steam mopped his floors then he mopped them? Is this usual practice? I don't have a steam mop, I fancied one but feart it wid damage the laminate flairin but if ye need tae steam mop and then mop again am definitely no fuckin having one, moppin the flairs wance will dae me cos am a lazy bleep. Prrrick also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So let me see if I'm understanding this - he steam mopped his floors then he mopped them? Is this usual practice? I don't have a steam mop, I fancied one but feart it wid damage the laminate flairin but if ye need tae steam mop and then mop again am definitely no fuckin having one, moppin the flairs wance will dae me cos am a lazy bleep. Prrrick also.
Nah its just him. I have a steam mop, which I use and I do not mop again what's the point. The steam mop has already fetched the dirt off the flairs.

Reactions: 21
IMG_4509.png

How! Many! Exclamation! Marks! Does! One! Person! Need! To! Use!
Marion, get yourself off Insta and into an English class then you won’t be so hard of English!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He always manages to buy the most ugly trainers, there’s a reason they are half price ya prick, no one would be seen dead in them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Quite possibly the ugliest trainers I've seen. But so glad to see he's treatit himself cos the wee sowl never buys anything for himself. He's bleeping tragic also.
---
1000009033.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe he’s bought another 2 pairs of trainers when he’s got the ones he bought a few months ago packed away for lanzarote next year! 🙈 the spending recently has gone onto another level. Don’t care how cheap rent is there’s no way he’s got anything like that amount of disposable income.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.