Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin hen, wit happened tae yer wedding fund piggy bank 🤔
View attachment 2523909
Where the heck did you dig this peach up? I'm well and truly clutching ma beak Doll 🤣 the wedding fund has long since been spent and the chavvy heart is at the bottom of the communal shoot. No need for it as there's zero chance of them getting married, eternally they'll be flashing their Argos promise rings 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Where the heck did you dig this peach up? I'm well and truly clutching ma beak Doll 🤣 the wedding fund has long since been spent and the chavvy heart is at the bottom of the communal shoot. No need for it as there's zero chance of them getting married, eternally they'll be flashing their Argos promise rings 😬
An investigative journalist disnae reveal their sources 🤫

Here's sum mair auld posts ah fun oan the app that isnae his joab.

Ah, nothing better than the smell of grease aboot your bedsit. 👌
Screenshot_20231021-105759.png

Screenshot_20231021-105739~2.png

Did loadsa research and didn't buy Smeg kettle, must huv furgoat about that as it was three fablon wraps ago
Screenshot_20231021-110405.png
Screenshot_20231021-110348.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
@Madge2022 keep up the good work Hen, these old grid stories are comedy gold 🤣 he's always been a sandwich short of a picnic. Loves that greasy smell 🤣 no wonder he's never made it big on insta, he's a prized plum, can't get anything right

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2524161
View attachment 2524166

Did loadsa research and didn't buy Smeg kettle, must huv furgoat about that as it was three fablon wraps ago
View attachment 2524168View attachment 2524169
I think found my gold in weight has just become my new favourite Marionism 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What an insensitive prick! People have died, people have lost their homes, cars and business’s due to the flooding/storm, but he’s here for it.
so long as sharty boy can gut the hoose and get his tree up before anyone else, it’s all good
Also
Reason being why he needed to steam mop and regular mop his bathroom floor is cuz him and deed Deek aren’t fully toilet trained IYDKGTK

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
@Madge2022 keep up the good work Hen, these old grid stories are comedy gold 🤣 he's always been a sandwich short of a picnic. Loves that greasy smell 🤣 no wonder he's never made it big on insta, he's a prized plum, can't get anything right
He's hard of fire risks also spraying scented animal fat around his flat

• Haha
Hay beauts. Been catching up. I'm so annoyed at that little evil leprechaun for his comments about the storms. People and pets dying. Cost of living crisis and he is out spunking petty cash on Christmas decorations and trainers. He doesn't care who he offends. How does he still have followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s going to do exactly the same in the next couple of weeks as he’s done for autumn. He’s going to rush to get all the grinch/tony almond tat out and then do the “Christmas has arrived” reel and say how much he loves it, safe cosy place etc then within about 2 weeks when everyone else puts their stuff up and he’ll realise his looks a shambles and start taking commas and moaning and then in January he’ll say how he wasn’t really happy with it, anxiety, loads of ramblings about “this app” etc etc etc. He never learns.
I found my gold in weight when I stumbled across his insta 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

View attachment 2524161
View attachment 2524166

View attachment 2524168View attachment 2524169
I’m going to use this as an example for my kids about what they put on the Internet is there forever.

Always been a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For the first time, it was actually helpful to me that he put the day of the week up. I'm in that place, Abroad. Living life as it should and I've lost track of days.
I would hate to never know what that feels like. I'm definitely not thinking about Christmas.
Silly wee gobshite that he is also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is Sunday his favourite day so he can then moan on Monday about how he can’t wait for Friday? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Something else for him to try pronounce… Le Creuset.
Christ sake another blanket for himself. Thought he didn’t like chocolate? But accepts free gift containing chocolate.
Feel sick now seeing his manky hobbit toes hanging over the edge of those slippers. Uggs definitely been sent back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oor wee @Madge2022 inspired me tae take my own journey intae time on this dayn of dawn of S.U.N.D.A.Y and I found some crackers.

I want to know where that treasured spritz o'clock pillow is now
Trying to work out his relationship timeline gives me a headache. It changes constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw one of the coo's had a big birthday bash 🤣 invite lost in the post Mazda? That friendship circle is more like a dot to do it's so disjointed 🖕

Well at least he has one decent mug, nae doot it'll stay a single mug as can't imagine him liking anything decent, he'll prefer his plaster of Paris shite mugs. That throw is honking but absolutely love how he showed it with the price tag showing 🤣 he's such a riddie, it's started my Sunday with me clutching ma beak 😆

• Haha
Something else for him to try pronounce… Le Creuset.
Christ sake another blanket for himself. Thought he didn’t like chocolate? But accepts free gift containing chocolate.
Feel sick now seeing his manky hobbit toes hanging over the edge of those slippers. Uggs definitely been sent back.
Le Creuset is now going to be the next bloody journey for his kitchen isn’t it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.