Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a surprise, Mario loves something that has killed people and wrecked their homes. Disgusting bastard

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
All for this hurricane in which 3 people are dead, countless evacuated/homeless and lives ruined. I'm emailing AMA's re this, he is lower than a snakes belly. Honestly at a loss for words
As a chartered surveyor working mainly in the insurance sector I can agree that his comments are absolutely disgusting. What we are seeing so far is devastating and it’s far from over. In saying that Mario wouldn’t know about owning a house and having to deal with the devastation of losing everything in a catastrophic event like this. I pray that the rain comes down so hard on his bedsit that the roof and rats come crashing down on top of him and his 9 foot head board. Then for the council to rehouse him in a high rise or a bnb for 6 months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah people have died due to this weather and it’s not a hurricane you stupid bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As a chartered surveyor working mainly in the insurance sector I can agree that his comments are absolutely disgusting. What we are seeing so far is devastating and it’s far from over. In saying that Mario wouldn’t know about owning a house and having to deal with the devastation of losing everything in a catastrophic event like this. I pray that the rain comes down so hard on his bedsit that the roof and rats come crashing down on top of him and his 9 foot head board. Then for the council to rehouse him in a high rise or a bnb for 6 months.
Honestly can't imagine how bad it is, those poor souls in Brechin, it's heartbreaking. The news showed people who had lost everything plus no contents insurance on council properties. How anyone could be so heartless and dismissive about something so catastrophic is beyond me.

We had three roof leaks, a fence blown down but one of our friends has had a tree blown into her house and it landed on her car. Thankfully we are all insured.

I'd never wish bad on anyone as it comes back but he really has exceeded himself tonight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All for this hurricane in which 3 people are dead, countless evacuated/homeless and lives ruined. I'm emailing AMA's re this, he is lower than a snakes belly. Honestly at a loss for words
Mario wouldn't know compassion if it slapped his face. The bastard!.

Reactions: 15
People in my city have been pulling together all day, opening emergency centres, using boats to rescue people from their ruined homes amd setting up temporary accommodation, and yet here's him saying he's here for it! People have literally died, people's whole houses and belongings ruined. Yet he's here for it. Just like covid was the best thing to ever happen for him.

This selfish wanker is the lowest of the low, absolute scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mario wouldn't know compassion if it slapped his face. The bastard!.
I'm genuinely stunned, I mean it's clear he has learning difficult and not an ounce of compassion but this is an all time low. I was meant to be in shettleston this week but the main road is closed to get via Dundee so looking v unlikely but I'm just grateful I have a warm house, fed kids and no one is hurt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You just know this holiday he goes on he will hate it moan about the heat. Lanzarote had heatwave couple weeks ago was in the 30s. He will come back and say it’s no for him it was for Deed Deek he did it, ungrateful when he probably hasn’t paid a penny to it.

Rivers bursting banks, homes damaged, roofs caved in, people stranded, people have died. Mean while the wee hermit crab is boasting about how he loving this weather.
Hope the flat guttering overflows, roof caves in and wrecks his kitchen, “9ft” bed, his “wooden flairs” which are “wood” but aren’t “wood”. Insensitive as per.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm genuinely stunned, I mean it's clear he has learning difficult and not an ounce of compassion but this is an all time low. I was meant to be in shettleston this week but the main road is closed to get via Dundee so looking v unlikely but I'm just grateful I have a warm house, fed kids and no one is hurt.
Avoid Dundee, half our roads are closed with the floods, cars stranded underwater right up to their roofs. Its scary. All I'm seeing tonight is people posting they've had to leave their houses and their pets have gone missing etc. It's so heartbreaking. Less than a 5 minute walk from me people were been rescued from their homes by Scottish fire and rescue with boats. I'm back at work tomorrow and am absolutely terrified at the thought of having to drive, it's still lashing down now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Avoid Dundee, half our roads are closed with the floods, cars stranded underwater right up to their roofs. Its scary. All I'm seeing tonight is people posting they've had to leave their houses and their pets have gone missing etc. It's so heartbreaking. Less than a 5 minute walk from me people were been rescued from their homes by Scottish fire and rescue with boats. I'm back at work tomorrow and am absolutely terrified at the thought of having to drive, it's still lashing down now.
Be safe, it's absolutely awful outside still. The rain is still lashing down here.

Poor people.

Honestly I hope karma smacks some sense into him pronto

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed, he’s disgusting! I’m concerned about elderly relatives in the red zones and there are a lot of roads around here flooded and trees down, it’s so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's hard of empathy, also. Factual.
Awful weather and it's devastating impacts but here's the Christmas wax melts as advertised by the brand rep melt himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hold on a minute, was he not wishing for days like this all summer 🤯
Ma lovely if ye don't know get tae know. We go through this EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. Moans aboot everything and never happy. Over spends, huz rants aroon this time then goes OTT on Chrimbo when no one really cares.
---
I'm so glad I unfollowed as it looks like he's got worse! He's all over the place, don't know why I'm surprised as it's just rinse and repeat but he tries to take it up a level every year. Marion will never be relevant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
People have died, houses ruined, pets missing, but these are no his passions.

Absolute cretin.
Hard of brain cells also.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve had a couple of days off and Mario has outdone himself on what a nasty, fat duck he really is

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.