Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9ft heidboard my arse, the biggest bed is an emperor at 6ft 7 x 6ft 7 which am fairly sure that's not what he's got, he widny get in the room. Somebody bung the wee fucker a tape measure and tell him tae ask sumdy else tae measure it. I've goat an actual hoose' wi front and back doors, stairs and 3 bedrooms (smell the 💰) and am fairly sure a coodny fit a bed that size in ma rooms, or if I could it wid be the only thing in there. Jakey basturt, factual ma lovelies beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hate him for not sharing his Christmas Tat in October.
Fook me sideways.

393350027_1473970770060528_2870226607167674475_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've only been following properly for a couple of months since Hinch has gone to the dogs, but can I say I'm well hooked!
He's a sad little boy isn't he, never content with what he's got. Has he ever been happy, apart from when he's shopping? Doesn't like the hot weather, doesn't like his autumn decs, doesn't like his bedroom etc etc.
And what's with all the new cleaning stuff, he was raving about his stash of Spanish stuff a while ago, he had the full Hinch crappy range last week & now a new load. He makes my head hurt, but you lot really do make me laugh 😂
Ma lovelie your passions now need tae be oor passions so get over tae that app wae some criss and joos and be #treatit tae the highlights, in particular the boy wonder one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate him for not sharing his Christmas Tat in October.
Fook me sideways.

View attachment 2521445
I do not get any joy out of your Christmas tree Maz factual. In fact I sneer at your cheapo tat you throw all over a tree and call it a theme. It makes my own tree look so much nicer. That said I'm looking forward to your reveal so I can laugh at it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma beauts I went to see what size his headboard is because I don't know what he can be confusing feet for but turns out the bed is so ugly danyell disnae even sell it anymore.

The one in that picture has a 5 foot headboard and no one can convince us that his bed is twice that size the silly tart

Also nice to see him and danyell went to the same school of spelling
Screenshot_20231020_143743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_143722_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahm noo defending Marion but he did say the headboard is 9ft - not the bed. And if you look at the bougie pictures oaf his bed the headboard does overhang by a couple of feet on each side. 9ft might be a stretch (we aw know Maz huz a penchant for exaggerating) but it's probably not far aff.

Anyway I imagine he is hinting for a new bed fae the oh so gullible Danyell. Furniture only lasts a maximum of 12 months in his hovel so it's about time the Mario bed is condemned to landfill.

Reactions: 19

The bed is the ''Mia'' not ''Mario''

1697809475473.jpeg

Okay so he says his headboard is 9ft

On Danyells web site it says this
  • Statement 5ft Headboard as standard
  • Optional extended width (as shown).
No way are those extra panels 2 feet each.

eta correction used the proper headboard.

There you go the headboard is 8ft

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Whoever gets joy from looking at a strangers shite Christmas tree needs to give their head a shake. Sad cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I came home early from that place abroad cos I thought it would be Xmas decs. Gutted isn’t the word …

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I came home early from that place abroad cos I thought it would be Xmas decs. Gutted isn’t the word …
Aw hen, you need tae get an invoice printed out and sent tae the wee score fer compensation, it's no your fault he decided no tae come up with the goods. He owes you.
---
Aw hen, you need tae get an invoice printed out and sent tae the wee score fer compensation, it's no your fault he decided no tae come up with the goods. He owes you.
Edit - scrote no score fckn autocorrect, they need tae git a bespoke Scottish version also

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine the only thing in your life to look forward to is putting up plastic seasonal shite in your flat. Two young men with no commitments having no social life is sad as duck.
Iv a five bed house to run (smell the wealth) a family to care for and both me and my husband work but our diaries are always full of events, holidays, parties. We love making memories and discovering new places.

Reactions: 16

The bed is the ''Mia'' not ''Mario''

View attachment 2521473

Okay so he says his headboard is 9ft

On Danyells web site it says this
  • Statement 5ft Headboard as standard
  • Optional extended width (as shown).
No way are those extra panels 2 feet each.

eta correction used the proper headboard.

There you go the headboard is 8ft

View attachment 2521501
Maybe it’s the angle the photo has been taken but seems Deed Deek side doesn’t have as much as Marion, it doesn’t seem straight but I think that’s because the bed is far too big and they moved it more towards Deed Deeka side. If they put the bed centre then the door would stop them being able to get into the room they would have walk in shut door and then get into the room.
It’s massive headboard why on earth would you have something that size, where the wall sticks out far side bed could had been there if it was just a normal size double bed, wardrobes has they were and dressing table against the fire smoked wallpaper wall.
If you have a small home you can’t have a lot big furniture in it. His sofa and bed together are bigger than the FLAT itself.
He never has one room left as it is for more than a year. I have just have white walls everywhere and some Egyptian cotton colour through out because with wallpaper, panelling these things fade out of style and I’d end up being like Marion and wanting to change it all time. I don’t follow trends or design my home to keep up with an app. A home should have your own taste, style in it.
Ignore me hens am bit raging today because my holiday is almost over and we’re heading home in morning. Sooo aye let’s not get this day over and done with.

Why did he call it Mario bed anyone looking to buy wouldn’t be able to find the bed because it’s actually called Mia. Danyellll should had took bed back for his intentional mistake.

He wants to change the room… bet my bottom dollar it’s time for him to get a new bed from Danyellll *hint* *hint*

Reactions: 20
The answer is simple surely? If you’ve got a bed and wardrobes that barely fit in, you can either

Change wallpaper and floor
Or
Buy smaller furniture and change wallpaper and floor.

I mean, what other options is he looking for? Is he looking for more freebies? Perhaps knock a wall through to the clud#reno vibes?

Wish list for new bedroom furniture ‘I’d love it to take up less space in the high footfall shuffle gap roon the bed, but also important that it holds more than the Poundland storeroom full of tat so aye and so forth also.’

Reactions: 14
Fucks sake, if MrMac came as predictably prematurely as Marion, I’d have put in fur a bespoke divorce yonks ago!

Deek, there’s a wee bigot with twice the stamina oot there for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9ft heidboard my arse, the biggest bed is an emperor at 6ft 7 x 6ft 7 which am fairly sure that's not what he's got, he widny get in the room. Somebody bung the wee fucker a tape measure and tell him tae ask sumdy else tae measure it. I've goat an actual hoose' wi front and back doors, stairs and 3 bedrooms (smell the 💰) and am fairly sure a coodny fit a bed that size in ma rooms, or if I could it wid be the only thing in there. Jakey basturt, factual ma lovelies beauts.
Its 9 of his hobbit feet! He walked along the top o it like the wee borrower he is to measure it wi his steps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All for this hurricane in which 3 people are dead, countless evacuated/homeless and lives ruined. I'm emailing AMA's re this, he is lower than a snakes belly. Honestly at a loss for words

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.