Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this post below from declutterdollies on Stacey Solomon’s SYLO.

Nice to see some influencers talk some sense, should have read this first Mario 👊🏻

My annual bug bear and reminder
Soon you will see every influencer and their dog advertising beauty advent calendars!
Please only spend your hard earnt disposable income that you have in abundance at the moment on products you actually love rather than 24 products that have no relevance to your skin type or preferences.
If you think you will use every product, then amazing, but let me tell you, you won't.
If it was tailored to you specifically, every skin care product every colour of lipstick every candle scent then whoop de wooo!!!!
BTW its not !!!!! Its generic, you are not special, you are one of thousands who waste hundreds on products that won't ever be used that will collect dust in your drawers and cupboards.
Spend the money on products you love and know.
Beauty departments have all the products you want to try and test for free in samples.
You can simply walk into the store and test it, see if it works, see if you like the smell of the candle, the colour of the lip stick or the shade of eyeshadow!
So just think before you click buy now please.

Spend your money on things you love.
Better yet, instead of thinking you are that person who needs a present everyday in the run up to Christmas, why don't you join my challenge and give something to someone who really needs something to make them smile.
Call me Scrooge if you like .... but remember my job here is to slow your spending on useless things that's fill your home and drawers and go out of date before you even use them, or that end up in a charity bag or the bin!
Just think this year..... that's all I want you to do.
I can't stop you doing what you want, but I can know I've advised you.
Bah Humbug

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If p+g are giving him paid work surely he or they should know we don't have hard water in Scotland 🤦 not that I believe he gets paid work, he does it for the free products and to feel relevant.

Honestly can't get the nasty wee bast out my head. He deserves everything he's got.... A simpleton for a finance (iykyk), a family who don't give two shits, no friends, no social life, a horrible little damp flat, debt up to his poached egg eyeballs, a cat that hates him and nothing to aim towards. He doesn't have any ambition or goals.

The best he'll ever achieve is his 40th flowers from Mrs Hinch but remember Maz, she does visit people if she really wants to so poss ponder over that #weeKatie

Enjoy your wee hurl on the McGill's bus because it's all you'll ever amount to

I've emailed AMA's and I hope they drop him like the sack of tit he is 🖕
You will need to show us the reply

Reactions: 14
Just seen this post below from declutterdollies on Stacey Solomon’s SYLO.

Nice to see some influencers talk some sense, should have read this first Mario 👊🏻

My annual bug bear and reminder
Soon you will see every influencer and their dog advertising beauty advent calendars!
Please only spend your hard earnt disposable income that you have in abundance at the moment on products you actually love rather than 24 products that have no relevance to your skin type or preferences.
If you think you will use every product, then amazing, but let me tell you, you won't.
If it was tailored to you specifically, every skin care product every colour of lipstick every candle scent then whoop de wooo!!!!
BTW its not !!!!! Its generic, you are not special, you are one of thousands who waste hundreds on products that won't ever be used that will collect dust in your drawers and cupboards.
Spend the money on products you love and know.
Beauty departments have all the products you want to try and test for free in samples.
You can simply walk into the store and test it, see if it works, see if you like the smell of the candle, the colour of the lip stick or the shade of eyeshadow!
So just think before you click buy now please.

Spend your money on things you love.
Better yet, instead of thinking you are that person who needs a present everyday in the run up to Christmas, why don't you join my challenge and give something to someone who really needs something to make them smile.
Call me Scrooge if you like .... but remember my job here is to slow your spending on useless things that's fill your home and drawers and go out of date before you even use them, or that end up in a charity bag or the bin!
Just think this year..... that's all I want you to do.
I can't stop you doing what you want, but I can know I've advised you.
Bah Humbug
I love Dilly she's so good at decluttering. She would have a field day in Maz's fleapit. He has so much make up that will never ever get used, products coming out of his ears cos he's the sucker who buys anything new. He's an idiot and that's why he has no money and has to live in that hamster cage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rest of Friday.

Untitled.png
394682388_286932117499964_4487920076268121150_n.jpg
393324535_1362611547990782_3021667846257614467_n.jpg
393514482_354900306923528_5789336939885378566_n.jpg
393383901_246794014681835_3435021845001658222_n.jpg
393696289_1024215608731385_5011222509331089703_n.jpg

Saturday.
and the cleaning account has done the cleaning off camera.
Mare trainers.

394155597_805171898285429_9159320882847367132_n.jpg

• Heart
Would love to know wee Rayn's thoughts whilst sat on the 9ft wide bed in the shoe box room now filled with shoe boxes. Guessing something like:
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Walloper. Factual.
Honking head like a thumb and thumb like a head.
Sharts that smell worse than my litter tray.
Get oot of ma Jo Molane and let me sleep in peace to recover my little lungs from the excessive chemicals you've thrown round here the day.
Imbecile also 🐾🐾

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I love Dilly she's so good at decluttering. She would have a field day in Maz's fleapit. He has so much make up that will never ever get used, products coming out of his ears cos he's the sucker who buys anything new. He's an idiot and that's why he has no money and has to live in that hamster cage
He should go on SYLO cos I’d love to see all his tit laid out in a warehouse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every pair of trainers he buys are absolutely hoaching. Does he not realise that there’s a reason they’re in the sale with 50% off?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every pair of trainers he buys are absolutely hoaching. Does he not realise that there’s a reason they’re in the sale with 50% off?
And why does he buy 2 pairs at a time? His trainer obsession is obscene, he must have a ton of them. It's just greed.

Reactions: 20
Never happy till he's maxing out his vanquis card on utter tit. He prob thinks we are all envious 😆 if he wasn't so repugnant I'd feel sad for him but that ship has sailed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why has he bought more trainers when he already has boxes of trainers unworn? Where have the cases gone for the holiday? They are half price because it’s so coming into winter season when it’s all about boots and wellies not trainers. They’re half price because shops will be trying to get rid them for next season stuff or the new style of NB coming out.
All Marion does is treat himself on a daily basis, what happened to post he put other night keep something private, he posts every purchase he buys.

Cleaning with Mario…did a “deep” clean and never posts of him doing these “deep” cleans. He isn’t a cleaning page I’ve seen him show cleaning about 3 times in whole 4 years I’ve followed him. Only cleaning I really remember is the bin being “deep” cleaned in shower. Bogging.

Reactions: 22
He really does have an obsession with wishing the seasons away.

Blimey, if RuPaul says it's okay to ditch Autumn/Halloween the noo, then we must all do it.

Martin, Fook off and then fook off some mare.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.