Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Christmas even at my grand old age I love the magic of it but bleeping hell it's TOO EARLY!!!!

And a grinch theme and all jesus wept. Hes ruining the magic!!
He *always* complains on the run up to Christmas that he is sick of looking at it all and can’t wait to get it all down! Then rips it all down on 26th December. He is such a sad sack.

Reactions: 28
Ma loveleis maybe am doing life wrong but av no got ma Halloween decs up yet. May have to skip it all together and tell the weans it’s pure Xmas decs on the 31st October 👌🏼. Carol singing instead of trick or treating and nae debates. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Loves autumn can't wait to decorate and make the place cosy (in August) - next hate my decorations need them down to do Christmas.
Adores Christmas can't wait to decorate (in October) and have the place cosy - next need these decorations down (on boxing Day). Loves being home on the dark nights and cosy.
New year - how this is going to be his year and have lots of new experiences etc - months pass nothing done.
Complain about winter and how cold it is can't wait for spring and brighter days (after loving the dark nights for getting cosy).
Summer - complains its too hot - can't wait for autumn on 1st September, decorations done only to hate them later on, and so it continues.

Same stuff different year, he really has some issues that he is constantly wanting the next thing and to be first and then gets it and then the downer sets in - rinse and repeat.
Maybe start doing things instead of filling the void in your life with plastic tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine hating your autumn decorations but you keep them up for validation and likes on an app that isn't your job.
he is such a sad freak but I am here for this Grinch theme love lovelies, its going to be the most tackiest thing ever 😂

New York in America.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine your life revolved around decorating your flat for Instagram?! It’s the same tit every single year. No normal person give a tit about any of it. I’ve got kids and I’ve not even got Halloween stuff up yet. I might not even get round to it as I’ve just been busy with life 🤷🏼‍♀️ but it’s no big deal because we’ll still do all the Halloween activities etc. it’s just such a pathetic existence. What annoys me is though is that he pushes it on other people. As if that’s the way to live?! I just don’t get it

Reactions: 27
He never just loves life does he?
Like today, yes it is grotty out but wild weather is amazing and if it was the same everyday how boring would it be?
Not just the weather, he is just a boring whingebag
God help him if he ever had any real problems!
Negative nancy!

Reactions: 20
The man is seriously tapped in the heed.

Thursday.

393567608_286468587552283_5326515976821602134_n.jpg
392939319_366238709085929_621086497950902228_n.jpg

393277712_2463666063810692_8607254081898753922_n.jpg
393562754_1527462814460326_4305724875803795112_n.jpg

Today.

393426379_724025899566179_1753922527670928671_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've only been following properly for a couple of months since Hinch has gone to the dogs, but can I say I'm well hooked!
He's a sad little boy isn't he, never content with what he's got. Has he ever been happy, apart from when he's shopping? Doesn't like the hot weather, doesn't like his autumn decs, doesn't like his bedroom etc etc.
And what's with all the new cleaning stuff, he was raving about his stash of Spanish stuff a while ago, he had the full Hinch crappy range last week & now a new load. He makes my head hurt, but you lot really do make me laugh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hang on, he's bought MORE cleaning stuff? Fucks sake he buys a ton of the stuff every single week. And as for that greenwashing brand, how they have the nerve to day its plastic free when the products are in plastic bottles is beyond me. Buy some glass spray bottles Maz and make your own. All you need is water, rubbing alcohol, white vinegar, essential oil, citric acid, bicarb and soda crystals and you can make any cleaning product you want. Completely environmentally friendly, minimal plastic, cheap. Whats not to like? Environmentally unfriendly bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kinda ironic the Grinch stole Christmas is his theme 😆 surely this absolute rocket isnae putting up a Christmas Tree before it's been Halloween 🤣

Deek FFS get a Dr or Priest, your maw's nae well in the napper

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s so insensitive. people have been killed and homes destroyed in this storm and he’s complaining about Halloween decorations

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Shout out to the poor wuman who gifted him his Autumnal tat that he hates and is pretty much claiming is making him anxious and depressed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.