Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way hes talking on those stories is like he puts the money in to pay to make his ranges. Is he I wonder?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had covid for a few months

So many hunners of new people inboxing her despite the closed inbox

2 hours to do all the Xmas shopping

Had a slow cooker, it got dusty, gave it away, needs a new slow cooker.

Sold all 6 bars of Autumn Leaves.

The wax melt world is a tough industry.

Tons blessings
New York in America
Hard of English

Screenshot_20231015_213812_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Tons blessings
New York in America
Hard of English

View attachment 2512660
He needs to use an even heavier filter. That one has almost done away with all his features but not quite. Would be nice to just see a pink blob

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Madonna disnae take Klarna Marion hen.
Kin youse imagine Madonna, sitting oan piles oaf cash getting her phone oot tae get inspiration fae wee Deek and Beak in Beirut towers #singithen

Asking Beak fur the number oaf the wummin who dis his lashes and lips. 💋
---

Tons blessings
New York in America
Hard of English

View attachment 2512660
Martin, nae amount of filter will erase your Spock eyebrows, beak and Shane McGowans teeth. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way he is talking this cnut believes he is putting his own petty cash into this wax melt business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Kin youse imagine Madonna, sitting oan piles oaf cash getting her phone oot tae get inspiration fae wee Deek and Beak in Beirut towers #singithen

Asking Beak fur the number oaf the wummin who dis his lashes and lips. 💋
Madonna wondering what colour to falbon her kitchen.
“Marion hen, whit bespoke scent dae youse recommend fur ma mansion?”
Marion sending “Fresh Linen” tae Madonna’s PO Box so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Madonna wondering what colour to falbon her kitchen.
“Marion hen, whit bespoke scent dae youse recommend fur ma mansion?”
Marion sending “Fresh Linen” tae Madonna’s PO Box so aye.
Madonna wi a wee pot of stovies on the go. Ah wunner wit her high footfall area is like, think it has her wifi password? Ah bet nae delivery driver said her hoose is like Macys. Postie has probably seen her in the scud though. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine flexing that you're a wasteful w⚓r. The inferiority complex in him is another level, such a sad empty existence fuelled by being the family failure. Its bad enough big Sadie has 2 gay sons, let's face it she's devastated, but quite literally I believe even Maz has copied his big brother as a wean to be seen and now is actually Gay because of it, he's truly spent his entire existence in competition with everybody around him, hence he tries to be first at everything and kids on he had things 'weeks ago' when he sees it and rushes out to buy it. I have never came across a bigger disappointment and someone so comfortable being public when hes clearly mentally unwell and will be judged for his habits. I would feel sorry for him if it were not for the fact he's a bitter bawbag and I was always taught never to pick on disabled people. Av made up ma mind hens, I've tiktok diagnosed him as a histrionic, cptsd, covert narcissistic, manically depressed hobbit. Nae debates 🙌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Madonna wi a wee pot of stovies on the go. Ah wunner wit her high footfall area is like, think it has her wifi password? Ah bet nae delivery driver said her hoose is like Macys. Postie has probably seen her in the scud though. 🤔
Bet she’s boiling the mince for her spag Bol as we speak ma lovelie beaut

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Confession time: I joined tattle last year because of the Jack Monroe threads which are probably some of the most gentle of the site.

Popped my head in here because I actually know one of his instahuns irl (only a little) but thought you were all mean witches who were ripping the piss out of his accent.

Yes I was a fanny. Mea Culpa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine flexing that you're a wasteful w⚓r. The inferiority complex in him is another level, such a sad empty existence fuelled by being the family failure. Its bad enough big Sadie has 2 gay sons, let's face it she's devastated, but quite literally I believe even Maz has copied his big brother as a wean to be seen and now is actually Gay because of it, he's truly spent his entire existence in competition with everybody around him, hence he tries to be first at everything and kids on he had things 'weeks ago' when he sees it and rushes out to buy it. I have never came across a bigger disappointment and someone so comfortable being public when hes clearly mentally unwell and will be judged for his habits. I would feel sorry for him if it were not for the fact he's a bitter bawbag and I was always taught never to pick on disabled people. Av made up ma mind hens, I've tiktok diagnosed him as a histrionic, cptsd, covert narcissistic, manically depressed hobbit. Nae debates 🙌
By god you've nailed it!! Everything I've wanted to say you've summed it up ma lovely! Klarna tae ye 😁
---
Marion whit ye need is an air fryer tae cook yer beige slice fur yer stovies which gie me the boak :sick:
Ye eat that much shite so it will suit ye well. Some of us that smell the wealth actually cook healthy food like vegetables in oors but gud luck tae ye!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He needs to use an even heavier filter. That one has almost done away with all his features but not quite. Would be nice to just see a pink blob
He needs the westcrack vaseline filter so aye nae debates oan ma post
---
Confession time: I joined tattle last year because of the Jack Monroe threads which are probably some of the most gentle of the site.

Popped my head in here because I actually know one of his instahuns irl (only a little) but thought you were all mean witches who were ripping the piss out of his accent.

You need to sit doon and get some class ma luvlee hold you power so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is the wee scroat using a bespoke filter that makes him look like Adam Ant circa 1983
Don't ruin Adam Ant fur me 😭
---

We aw wear pink oan a Wednesday ma lovelie 😘

Spill the beans, who dae youse ken oot the insta huns?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.