Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huz he said where he's putting the bespoke slow cooker on his vast worktop space ma lovelies.
Canny believe his recent stories as if Marion owns AvaMay. Nae one knows the work he's put in behind the scenes..... :rolleyes: šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god Iā€™ve just spent ages today catching up and honestly donā€™t even know where to start with all the shite heā€™s come out with recently

Hard of English
New York in America
Jo Molane
Bubble bath for his non existent bath
Dishwasher tablets for his invisible dishwasher

How much money and risk wax melts areā€¦ is he actually PAYING Hannah and the ex to put out his shite range šŸ¤”

The whole Madonna thing. If he didnā€™t spunk Ā£350 on a cardboard box and mini perfume and tiny candles that will be about the size of ones youā€™d find on a birthday cake then he might have the cash to go to gigs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my god Iā€™ve just spent ages today catching up and honestly donā€™t even know where to start with all the shite heā€™s come out with recently

Hard of English
New York in America
Jo Molane
Bubble bath for his non existent bath
Dishwasher tablets for his invisible dishwasher

How much money and risk wax melts areā€¦ is he actually PAYING Hannah and the ex to put out his shite range šŸ¤”

The whole Madonna thing. If he didnā€™t spunk Ā£350 on a cardboard box and mini perfume and tiny candles that will be about the size of ones youā€™d find on a birthday cake then he might have the cash to go to gigs.
Well it makes sense now that Hannah is giving him a platform. He throws her about 200 quid for a bit of wax. Maz I'm so sorry, I take it all back you entrepreneur you šŸ¤£
Mario - you're a MUG!!!! Just in case that doesn't penetrate your thick, odd shaped head, I will say it again. MARIO YOU'RE A bleeping MUG!

• Haha
Not a single word of congratulations for his wee pal/business pairtner oan winnin an award for her stinky melts. What a fckin walloper.
A couple o days ago I somehow came across articles aboot her, noo this article was a couple o years old but it said she was on track tae make Ā£10m that year. So as far as maz is concerned - breadcrumbs.

Reactions: 22
Ah ma lovelies I'm in that place the hospital with my wean and got a fright when one of the nurses came in looking like oor Mario - lip filler and all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
IMG_1431.png

I thought this was his favourite season? The absolute prick. Try being up at half 5 and working a full day you walloper. Xox

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Get what you pay for, kitchen wrap already coming apart. Didnā€™t he only get that done 6 months ago if that? Amount he has spent in worktop wrap he could had got himself a cheap marble effect worktop.
At the back it looks like itā€™s lifting from worktop itself.

Thought he was all about empowering and backing women up? Why arenā€™t you chanting the girl with shooting star wax melt? Why havenā€™t you chanted for H? She won an award? Heā€™s been on social media so canā€™t deny he didnā€™t see it plus sheā€™s his ā€œbusiness partnerā€ so would know about it.
Just shows how bitter he really is showing his slow cooker off is more important. Get in the bin. Also

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw they spices and no a Scooby whit tae dae wi them. He'd o been better just stickin tae salt and pepper. Also total waste o mare money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's bought a stand for his recipe book?!.

Mario, the whole idea of a slow cooker is you throw everything in, switch it on and leave it. Who needs a dust collecting stand for that. Feck he's thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The new crockpot will melt the ass off the bespoke fablon surely hens. Unless he puts it on a heatproof mat like the kettle. A recipe book and stand.. for a crockpot.. a wee Mary berry in the making..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The new crockpot will melt the ass off the bespoke fablon surely hens. Unless he puts it on a heatproof mat like the kettle. A recipe book and stand.. for a crockpot.. a wee Mary berry in the making..
Mazda Berry and the Beirut crockpot of tit
Like the surreal Harry Potter sequel nobody wanted but are getting anyway also. With extra herbs and salt. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I pressed play on all the videos posted oan page 23 at the same time and gave myself an ABI. 0/10 I don't recommend.

• Haha
  • Heart
So yesterday he said he was purchasing a wee small crockpot - one that is for 1-2 people
Today he has got the 6.5 litre one for Ā£36.00.

Doesn't need a crockpot as he is a crackpot.

Untitled.png
358340715_1392448091310843_7249294131038976103_n.jpg
391474826_636917041662684_9194386231602734738_n.jpg
392751571_1018552922812249_8498076745363233203_n.jpg
392790704_1531764630968824_6981338109570312909_n.jpg
392871595_1317080992263657_192075210234811081_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That slow cooker serves more than four. Mind you probably not with that fat slut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah ma lovelies I'm in that place the hospital with my wean and got a fright when one of the nurses came in looking like oor Mario - lip filler and all!
Hope your wean is alright ma lovelie, that's stressful enough without seeing Martin's doppelganger as well. šŸ„”ā™„
---
Oor Martin is mair Fanny than Cradock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screaming at him getting a recipe book stand šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ wee Marion living his Nancy Meyers kitchen dreams and so forth! šŸ˜†

99D4CF3F-A3CD-4606-90E6-E2C5484F9A16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Screaming at him getting a recipe book stand šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ wee Marion living his Nancy Meyers kitchen dreams and so forth! šŸ˜†

View attachment 2515651
Where does he seriously hoard all this shite - I have a house with 2 spare bedrooms, smell the wealth and honestly I would struggle to house half the crap he has.

Also. Spend Spend Spend all the money he doesn't have.

I know why he lives in that bedsit on the top floor now my lovelies - so the debt collectors can't peek through his living room window to see he's home.

New York in America.
Hard of English
Also

xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.