Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a crock pot before. Never used it. Assume he binned it. So he bought a new one even though he never used the last one. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is he getting another slow cooker if he never used the old one? Where is the old one? In landfill no doubt when someone could have got the good of it if it had never been used. 😡

Where will it go in the cluttered kitchen? What is he going to make in it? Slow cooked stories stovies slop and bolognese? Why does he need one? He only works 30 minutes a day so plenty of time to make something.

Crabbit the day hens! That’s all am saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Calm doon hens. Im sure he will have given the old slow cooker to Bernadette.
How can people send him recipes when there is no reply box and his story dms are off?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where does he get his money? Does Derek work? Because, no shade, he’s a part time cleaner isn’t he? So surely he can’t be earning pots? The way he spends throughout the year, no way can he be saving much? I get second hand anxiety watching him. As well as cringe.

Who was last nights post aimed at? I envy having that sort of self delusion that you believe that are that important.
Everything will be on clear pay and klarna my lovely and I’m sure half the stuff he part buys, he just takes pics for the gram then sends them back.
He likes to make out he’s loaded with all the things he buys but then they’re two boring basts who don’t go anywhere other than spoons, jam jar and b&m, they have no car, they have no holidays and they live in a 1 bed council flat which probably costs £50 a month. So any petty cash that he sounds on more plastic for that flat, will be because he is a hermit that does duck all.

mwah xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooh I hope there is gossip coming and his nose is out of joint. Noticed the 'my brand' earlier 🤔 honestly bin him off Hannah Doll, he's a liability

• Haha
Reactions: 22
£14.95 Amazon.

Another slow cooker, and he is the noo asking for recipes. Wasteful cnut.

Mario, it will come with a recipe book ma loverlie beaut, but I believe you can do your stovies in it.

We are noo half way though the month and he has spent £509.00.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
£14.95 Amazon.

Another slow cooker, and he is the noo asking for recipes. Wasteful cnut.

Mario, it will come with a recipe book ma loverlie beaut, but I believe you can do your stovies in it.

We are noo half way though the month and he has spent £509.00.
And that's not including the Christmas presents he bought.
---
Bet he's never seen Madonna live 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And that's not including the Christmas presents he bought.
---
Bet he's never seen Madonna live 🙃
As if he's seen Madonna live 🤣🤣 he's such a little liar. He doesn't leave the paisley penthouse and before that he was hiding in his auntys box room.

Note to Maz: watching live via video link does not count you daft arse

• Haha
He has not seen Madonna. 😐 Steps maybe. Madonna certainly not. Actually, H thinks hes the only gay in the village like Marion. Pair of plums.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, Martin when did you see Madonna live?

Pics or it didna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still find it amusing the way he talks like he's a partner in Hannah’s business......Oops l mean Hannah’s ex boyfriend's business 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Find it hilarious he makes it sound like his business! Mate there’s no risk for you in any sense well apart from your name being plastered over it! Hannah’s ex is taking the risks and I can’t believe he hasn’t kicked you to the curb as anyone with a bit of sense would. You can’t make anything sound appealing!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Working on what since Feb, he's a heider 🙄 it'll be a copy oil so basically he's done F A. Oh bore off Lord Sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to question the sanity of anyone who wants to smell like Mario or his penthouse

How long before the crockpot is in the landfill with the velvetiser we never saw again, along with everything else he buys.

I’ve never known anyone so vacuous yet so self important

His xmas was all primark bags hes defo klarna’ed that daft calendar. I dont see wax melt business lasting much longer and tell me do we actually think martins declaring his petty cash ad money. Id love to see tax man at beirut towers

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.