Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My head is fried trying to read that. Somebody, for the love of god, gift her some English lessons πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Has he used a whole bottle in two days? Wtf! His lungs must be shot to shite with all those toxic chemicals

He is either super clean or I am super dirty. My house is way bigger than his pencil case, and a bottle of cleaner lasts me a good couple of months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has he used a whole bottle in two days? Wtf! His lungs must be shot to shite with all those toxic chemicals
I did think that. That poor cat. He can't even open a window to let the fumes out.

The only way he could have used all that is if he was pouring it down the toilet after every shart. That would last me ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He makes everything sound so complicated. When it should had said I would love to have frosted rose wonderland in a spray. It could be a game changer. So simple. Also. So forth!!
Instead he adds in also, done, also makes my head want to explode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What the hell? Is that the bottle he got on the 12th, if so he has used a full bottle in 4 days.

393234628_307617111891824_5084557812680645137_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Hes started following all the many recommendations fur the slow cooker....So 2 then, so aye, the DMs fair flooded in fur ya.
Tonsa love tae yous all on this new week also πŸ₯” ❀
Screenshot (31).png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've got twa boattles of that flash shite in different scents, baith festerin at the back o the cupboard because it absalootly bowfin! No tae mention it's goat hinch's name oan it 🀬. Anyway he's bangin oan aboot spray wipe done but he's goat spray wipe hinched and no even tagged the bint. So aye and so forth, absaloot fannybaws also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hes started following all the many recommendations fur the slow cooker....So 2 then, so aye, the DMs fair flooded in fur ya.
Tonsa love tae yous all on this new week also πŸ₯” ❀
View attachment 2513288
My thumb accidently followed him last Monday and swiftly unfollowed the following morning when I realised πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Am still waiting for a wee bespoke blocking as ma passions urnae Marion's passions and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My thumb accidently followed him last Monday and swiftly unfollowed the following morning when I realised πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Am still waiting for a wee bespoke blocking as ma passions urnae Marion's passions and so forth
Aye he will class you as 'dangerous'! I'm feeling like Maz also. Today i added a box of quality street and a box of celebrations to my Ocado shop. I shall try to find a radiator to store them next to.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aye he will class you as 'dangerous'! I'm feeling like Maz also. Today i added a box of quality street and a box of celebrations to my Ocado shop. I shall try to find a radiator to store them next to.
Well ma lovelies, channel 5 are showing Mrs Miracle this weekend and we aw ken that's the start of the season called crissmas. Ah hope the guisers get tae ken that Halloween season is already over and no tae cum tae ma door. Ma witches hats hinging fae the ceiling will be doon tae make way fur ma plastic stars #factual

• Haha
My head is fried trying to read that. Somebody, for the love of god, gift her some English lessons πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
A bottle gone. In a matter of days πŸ˜’
And all of it wiped into his cloths, then into the wash and then down the drain and back into the water supply. Harming in turn - cat, fish, aquatic life and then humans 🀦
He needs to get some class and some sense.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't ruin Adam Ant fur me 😭
---

We aw wear pink oan a Wednesday ma lovelie 😘

Spill the beans, who dae youse ken oot the insta huns?
I don't know if I can name her because she doesn't have 10k followers but she's a MUA. She's in some of the reels and screenshots in the wiki. They only seem to be friends since she started trying to be an influencer a couple of years ago which didn't take off. She's thick as mince and her stories seem to be all her "keeping it real" eg looking like absolute shite, even though she runs a salon and is normally fairly well put together.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.