Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awryt hens I wiz oan a we coma break oan account eh ma fuhl time fuhl rent piyin joab over time. came back oan the other day tae Marion actually pretending to give 2 fucks about the conflict. Fewminnn at him man! He hasn't got a scooby about anythin further than East Kilbride, he's a pure mutant.
When the rest of the influencers follow suit to side with Palestine, the illiterate bawbag will be like "FREE BAILLIESTON!" 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone wrote about about Mario having a baby bath in the sink and I am HOWLING 😂😂 my other half despairs 😂

Weathers breakfast followed by Aldi chips and frozen veg meal out. He’s a real Jo Malone kinda guy isn’t he.
Never in my life have I had what is so clearly frozen chips and veg in a “restaurant” but I guess av just no reached my “peak of age”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today has been a busy day for the cretin.

391244726_972247410543309_606791155396723647_n(1).jpg
Untitled.jpg
391534787_283783437830351_3856040816086756652_n.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Karma on his ass 🤔 imagine your Christmas shopping fitting in 3 bags, what a sin. Proof of just how small his social circle is. You reap what you sow Doll, all the chanting the instahuns on for nothing, not a genuine friendship between the lot of them.

Absolutely no sympathy, he's as rotten as his halitosis. Wee Deek is clearly a sandwich short of a picnic, no one right in the heid would put up with him.

He's the biggest fun sponge ever, sucks all the excitement out of absolutely everything

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dae youse think he wraps up the quality street, and every year the same people get them and huv tae act aw surprised and delighted when they open the present up?

• Haha
Karma on his ass 🤔 imagine your Christmas shopping fitting in 3 bags, what a sin. Proof of just how small his social circle is. You reap what you sow Doll, all the chanting the instahuns on for nothing, not a genuine friendship between the lot of them.

Absolutely no sympathy, he's as rotten as his halitosis. Wee Deek is clearly a sandwich short of a picnic, no one right in the heid would put up with him.

He's the biggest fun sponge ever, sucks all the excitement out of absolutely everything
Ma Christmas presents don’t fill any bags coz I pay to take ma pals and family away for a weekend or a holiday. Smell the wealth, a know. Would rather pay for memories to share than shite that goes in the bin or tae the local school fete.

• Heart
Dae youse think he wraps up the quality street, and every year the same people get them and huv tae act aw surprised and delighted when they open the present up?
Awww Marlon, yi shouldny huv. Jist whit av always waaantid
---
Ma Christmas presents don’t fill any bags coz I pay to take ma pals and family away for a weekend or a holiday. Smell the wealth, a know. Would rather pay for memories to share than shite that goes in the bin or tae the local school fete.
am smellin that wealth up my humoungus beak. Flashy git you eh. Am jist happy in ma wee flat, cosy nights in wi ma bairn cat and ma bummin pal in the bummin fort

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The melted and resolidified chocolate. The boxes mouldy and covered in cat hair. #boujee 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree, memories are everything ❤ but dumb and dumber ain't taking anyone anywhere they're definitely buying tat just for the sake of it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma "beauts" also.
He's getting worse and worse every day. He thinks he's a celeb. I wonder if Deek knows that Mario spends so much. Maybe he tells Deek that it's all gifted cos he's so famous on that app. Also. Considering it's nearly Christmas and people are worrying about money for food and bills and pressies for their kids, he is so tone deaf.

@hopethishelpsallthebest Do you reckon you could whip up a pic of wee Martin having a bath in the kitchen sink with his new bubble bath on this dayn of dawn? Thanks Hen, love you tonnes 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon all the presents are actually for him and everyone else a single Celebration, done in the style of Nessa and Dave 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Insteed o buyin that Jo Molane calendar he should be supportin his 'business partner' and buyin the ava may wan, but naw it's no quite showy enough for the gram even though he disny care whit folk think o him, he's a sleekit wee fucker, nae debates.
Well ma lovelies beauts am away the day tae anither country but canny say where or for how long, (clue -nae duty free an nae sun) cos ye ken, compromised security an aw that, but a will still be chantin youse oan fae the rooftaps. Happy 🧌ing also.
---
A wee jurnee o Martin's best bits including him huvvin a kitchen sink bath

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Insteed o buyin that Jo Molane calendar he should be supportin his 'business partner' and buyin the ava may wan, but naw it's no quite showy enough for the gram even though he disny care whit folk think o him, he's a sleekit wee fucker, nae debates.
Well ma lovelies beauts am away the day tae anither country but canny say where or for how long, (clue -nae duty free an nae sun) cos ye ken, compromised security an aw that, but a will still be chantin youse oan fae the rooftaps. Happy 🧌ing also.
---
A wee jurnee o Martin's best bits including him huvvin a kitchen sink bath
A wee bougee trip tae Blackpool fur youse hen? Paid by klarna. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww ma lovelies I sense there's trouble in Beirut Towers. This is the way he went when he fell oot wi Hinch and Katie's maw.
Nae coincidence that this weekend was when he was meant to be supporting Hannah wi her pop-up in the shopping centre. Miss Shopper is there and been raving aboot wee Katie's wax melts an how they've sold oot.
Marion 'launches' his new range and is nae where tae be seen 👀
Buckle up Taytos we may be in fur a bumpy ride 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Aww ma lovelies I sense there's trouble in Beirut Towers. This is the way he went when he fell oot wi Hinch and Katie's maw.
Nae coincidence that this weekend was when he was meant to be supporting Hannah wi her pop-up in the shopping centre. Miss Shopper is there and been raving aboot wee Katie's wax melts an how they've sold oot.
Marion 'launches' his new range and is nae where tae be seen 👀
Buckle up Taytos we may be in fur a bumpy ride 😁
Forget popcorn, ah've goat ma criss and joos ready fur the 🐍's oan this app dots of doom. 👌

Saw this pichure oaf autumn vibes and it reminded me of Beaky.

This is the autumn pichures he shud be posting rather than New York in America.

Screenshot_20231015-123430.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God these influenzers annoy me so much. The Ava woman moaning she was on the stand from - wait for it - 9-3 before she got a break. I hate exhibitions personally, but its normal when on them, that we are there from 7am-10pm. Interesting, the stands in these places usually cost a fortune, anything from 7k to 25k. So that's alot of wax you need to sell to get a return. Also, her set up even with the banners is a few k.
Mario just got a couple of mentions on the reshared stories from other desperados. Even more interestingly, she has a advent calender coming out.
Hmmmmmm, maybe there is trouble brewing in paradise 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where does he get his money? Does Derek work? Because, no shade, he’s a part time cleaner isn’t he? So surely he can’t be earning pots? The way he spends throughout the year, no way can he be saving much? I get second hand anxiety watching him. As well as cringe.

Who was last nights post aimed at? I envy having that sort of self delusion that you believe that are that important.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.